Part 30: His peace

Hi guys how are you all?  Did any one missed me?

Sorry for giving late updates. I'm busy with my job and this week is damn busy. So I guess I can't able to give update till next week. Today too I'm busy but I don't want you guys wait too long so trying to give a update. Pls forgive me if it is boring. Anyway enjoy reading 😁😁😁😁

Arnav stopped his car in front of college where his life is. He got down from car and went inside college. There she was standing and laughing. All his anger flew away seeing her smile.  He felt peace indeed she is his peace without he can't live.

Khushi was playing with a child of 3 years and was giggling. Arnav admires her along with the baby. The baby was the daughter of one of her teacher.

Arnav slowly came behind her and tapped her.she turned and was surprised to see her aru at college that too at this time.

Khushi : aru why are you here at this time?

Arnav: why? Can't I come here? Are you not happy?

Khushi : oh ho aru I'm very happy but you have work in office right?

Arnav : baby I'm the boss. Anyway how is your preparation going on?

Khushi : it's almost completed. The rest will be done by tomorrow. Now I'm free.

Arnav : thts good.(while looking the kid ) By the way who is this cute little baby doll?

In all these the child was watching two of them. But when arnav asked about her , she came out from the staring session.

Kid: I'm not baby doll , I'm diya dixit daughter of Mr.  Dev dixit and Mrs. Sona dixit.(in babyish voice and style )

Arnav : ohh but you are looking like a cute doll.

Kid : (cutely ) but princess called me angel

Arnav :  who is princess?

Diya: (pointing towards khushi and says cutely while hugging her ) this is my princess . Who ale you?

Arnav : so this is your princess na so I'm her prince.

Diya: ohh so you will also protect my princess just like the story's prince ?

Arnav : always

After that they three have lots of fun with each other. If any one looked at them they can see a beautiful and happy completed family.  Arnav and khushi enjoyed diya's cute antics and was laughing.

After sometime diya's mom came and took her with her.arnav also picked khushi from there.

Their car stopped in front of a gol gappa stall. Khushi was thinking why aru stopped here and was looking at arnav for explanation.

Arnav : what? Why are you looking like that?

Khushi: why are we here?

Arnav : to have gol gappa

Khushi  gets shocked and checks his forhead with her hand.

Arnav : (confuse) baby what are you doing?

Khushi : (shock ) vo I was checking you are ok or not? Did you have fever? Or did you hit your head some where?

Arnav : what the

Khushi : nahi you are letting me to eat gol gappa.  When ever I told to give me you always tell it's unhygienic and now you are allowing me. So tell me truth where is my aru the Lord governor?

Arnav : ok fine you don't want to eat right ? I'm going to u turn

Khushi : sorry pls no . I want to eat.

Arnav : good. So let's go

Khushi ran towards the shop and started relishing her pani poori. Arnav too joined her and they both had lots of masti.

After that they went to beach and settled there. They were watching the beach in each others arms. There was a comfortable silence between them.

After sometime khushi broked the silence.

Khushi : aru now tell me what happened?  And don't you dare to lie I know you are upset.

Arnav smiles hearing her. He knew he can't hide anything from her.

Arnav : I'm not going to hide or lie to you jaan.  I know you  had known that something is bothering me.

Khushi: so tell me

Arnav : when you told me about di I was wishing it's just to be a misunderstanding. I was wishing di shouldn't be in the picture. But now..... it was di only. You were right baby di is hiding something. I checked her phone details she is in contact with an unknown number which I couldn't trace. I don't know what is she up to? If she is in danger I just hope I can be able to save her.

Khushi : don't worry aru. Nothing will happen to di and anyone. We will protect them. And I know my aru can save our family. 

Arnav just hugs her tightly. She too responds equally . They were in each others arms  giving strength to each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued. . . . . . . . . . .

I don't know what I have written. Hope you guys like it?

If you guys want to see any scene specially pls tell me I will add it.

See you soon

Keep smiling  😄😄😄😄😄😄