Part 49 : Next Step

Dadi silently went to her followed by shyam. Dadi sat in her chair and shyam closed the door.

Shyam : why you called me ? Did D has any message for us ?

Dadi: you told that you want to be with us for destroying raizada's right so now I'm giving you a chance. Tomorrow sharp 8 pm there will be be deal about the packets. You know what packet right?

Shyam : ya I know so

Dadi : it's really very important deal and we will get a huge amount as profit. Mr.D himself will do the deal . And it's of 50 packets but 1 more needed to that. So you will give us the 1 packet and that is khushi.

Shyam : why her ? You wished her to die right

Dadi : you are asking too much questions now. Anyway ( evily ) ya you are right first I thought to kill her but you saved her. Then I thought she will die only once na but if I sold her then she will die each second. And it's her punishment for being with that raizada's and being arnav's jaan. So are you ready for that job? You have time till tomorrow 7 30 pm. I will send you the address make sure you bring khushi with you.

Shyam : ( smirks ) wow you are really very evil. Your work will be done. Anything more

Dadi : no you can go now.

Shyam nods and went outside the room to see khushi and payal talking each other.

Shyam :( thinks ) how I will take khushi with us tomorrow. I need her alone and tgat arnav will not allow her anywhere alone. What should I do ? Think shyam think.

He determines something and went near khushi after making sure payal went from there and now khushi is alone.

Shyam : khushi

Khushi : hi shyam ji. Do you need anything ?

Shyam : actually I need a favour from you.

Khushi : what's that. Don't hesitate just tell

Shyam : actually I was thinking to plan some surprise for Anjali. I know I should pacify her and gain her trust so thought to give her a gift with a surprise. So will you please help selecting the gift and planning the surprise. Are you free tomorrow?

Khushi : it's good and I'm very happy to help you. But before also you had bought her gift alone so why you need me now ?

Shyam : I didn't buy that it's my team bought for me. I just gave Anjali thts it. So I don't have any idea. But you very well know your di so pls come with me tomorrow to buy the gift at evening. Will you ?

Khushi : ok shyam ji.I will come. I should ask aru too

Shyam :(shouts suddenly ) nooo

Khushi : kya hua ? Why are you shouting

Shyam : vo.. you can't inform arnav about this. I know he didn't believe me fully now also so if you tell this about him may be he will not allow you. And at this time I can't ask anyone else. But after coming back you can tell him.

Khushi : mmm ok.

Khushi...

Shyam : you should go now. Arnav is calling you.

Khushi nods and goes to her room.

Khushi :( thinks ) devimayya what should I do ? Actually shyam is right i know aru is not believing shyam fully but aru is also correct. Apart from that I promised aru that I will not hide anything. Ok I will tell him and then convince him to allow me to go with him. Yes it's decided.

By thinking she reached the room but doesn't find arnav. She looked here and there to locate him but couldn't.

Khushi : now where did that Lord governor went. He only called me now he is gayab. Kya karoon mein?

Her blabbering stopped sensing something cold in her neck. She was standing in front of a mirror so she gazed the mirror to see arnav placing a beautiful diamond necklace on her neck. She was staring arnav and then her neck. She raised her eyebrows asking him why this ?

Arnav turned her and admired her fully for sometime.

Arnav : my baby just made the necklace more beautiful.

Khushi : aru but why this

Arnav :(smiles ) it's for making me proud today. My khushi did a fantastic job today so you need gift right. That's why

Khushi : but I really didn't needed this. You should have given me something that will make me more happy than this. But it's also beautiful I loved it.

Arnav : I know my jaan will like this. And ha your favourite something that is also with me.

Khushi :( excited ) really where

Arnav : seriously.

Khushi : kya

Arnav : I'm seeing first time that someone is excited to see Jilebis rather than the beautiful chain.

Khushi : ha because they are my first love.now give me na fast

Arnav shakes his head in disbelief and places a box full of Jilebis. Khushi snatched the box and started to have it. Arnav chuckles seeing her.

Arnav : don't you dare eat that full baby then you know me.

By saying he went to change his clothes. After sometime he came back to see khushi is looking the box that has only 2 Jilebis left. Arnav shockingly looks her. Before he can say anything she stops him.

Khushi : look aru I didn't complete the box. There is 2 left ok. So you can't scold me.

Arnav : what the...

Khushi : I will come by changing.

By saying she ran from there. Arnav sighs seeing her and went to do some work. Khushi came back and sat beside arnav. By seeing her Arnav kept the laptop aside and lyed on bed by pulling her. She too snuggled to him.

Khushi : (remembering about shyam ) Aru I want to tell you something

Arnav : not now baby. You can tell tomorrow for now only sleep. Good night baby

Khushi : but

Arnav : shh sleep

Khushi thought to tell tomorrow and Slept hugging him tightly. Arnav too slept by pecking her head and caressing her hairs.

How was the update?

What will happen next?

Did you liking the track ?

Good night 😄😄😄😄

Stay home and stay safe

See you soon 😄😄😄😄