Part 27: khushi gets shocked

Khushi turns to other side and see a girl is going to hit by a car. So she gets shocked and calls the girl and tells her to move away.

The girl listens her voice and moves away at the exact time. Khushi sighs in relief.

Khushi : Hello are you fine?

The girl turns to say thanks but stops seeing khushi and suddenly turns back and ran from there. Khushi gets confused while she ran by seeing her.

Khushi :(thinks) what just happened now? Why she ran away by seeing me.  If she is ok or not?

But suddenly something click in her mind and she ran behind the girl to follow her.

Here in AR Arnav looks for khushi inside the room in his cabin but doesn't find her. He become angry and was going to storm out of the room but suddenly the laptop catches his attention.

He came near laptop to see a msg from khushi.

" aru. ... don't worry I'm outside AR with children. "

(This time she informed her aru)

Arnav sighs seeing the msg and hurriedly goes outside the cabin to see her.

Arnav goes outside and sees the children but doesn't find khushi. He goes near the children and asks them and they told him that Khushi went through the right side road.  He again become angry . He is also worried that if something happen to her or not?

He takes his car and goes through the road while searching her. He was time  to time calling her but she doesn't picked the call. This was making him more worried and angry.

The other side khushi follows her. At that time a purse fall down from the bag of the girl and khushi gets the purse from road. She took it and looks inside and gets shocked to see arnav's photo.

Khushi :(thinks ) arnav's photo... what is this doing in her purse? What if she is Tania? I want to get her. Khushi search her fastly.

By saying this she searches her and finds her running. She too ran behind her while saying to stop.

The girl was covered her head and face with a scarf so khushi doesn't  saw her  face till now.

Khushi suddenly stopped by not seeing her anymore. And she realises she missed her. Khushi looks here and there and gets shocked seeing the place.

The place (think a name u want ) was not safe for anyone especially girls. It was  known for goons. The famous goons were staying in that place.

Khushi : hey devimayya what have I done? This place is not safe ? Now what will I do? If any one sees me then I'm gone.why that girl will come here? Is she Tania or any other girl in the gang?  Why she is having my aru's photo? Lots of questions.

But now I need to get out from here.  Run khushi before any one sees you.

By saying this she was going to ran back but stood numb in her pace to see the person. There was standing Anjali singh raizada. Only khushi saw her. Anjali has having the same scarf in her hand. Khushi gets black seeing the scarf and her at this place.

Khushi : di what is she doing here? And that scarf that is same to the girl's scarf. If di is..... no khushi what r u thinking,  di can't do anything wrong.

But what is she doing in this place that too without informing anyone. May be she can be in danger too. I should help her.

By thinking all these she decided to go near Anjali.  But when khushi looks again Anjali disappeared from there. Khushi looks for her but couldn't find.

At the same time her phone rang showing aru. She picked the call.

Arnav : (shouts ) where the hell are you? Why can't you just listen to me ? I told you to not go outside but no you

And now why are you quiet. Where are you

Khushi : aru pls calm down. I'm sorry and I'm ok.

Arnav :(angrily ) to hell with your sorry.  Now tell me where are you

Khushi : at xus Street

Arnav : what? What are you doing there. You know that it's not a safe place. Then

Khushi : (slowly) aru I will tell everything pls come fast.

Arnav gets worried listening her tone and he knew something is wrong.

Arnav : jaan are you ok?

Khushi : I'm ok. But pls come fast.

Arnav : ok ok I'm coming. But pls be safe

He cuts the call and drive fastly and within seconds he reaches the place.

He came out if the car and calls khushi.

By listening his voice she turns and ran and tightly hugs him. He too reciprocates the hug. He knew there is something bothering her.
He breaks the hug.

Arnav: baby are you ok

Khushi : let's go from here aru

Arnav Nods and they Sit in the car and drove from there.  The drive was silent.  Khushi was lost in her own web of thoughts. Arnav gets worried seeing her like that. He decided to talk to her later and drives fastly..
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued. . . . . . . . . .

Sorry for short update.  How was the update?

Is that girl is Tania?

What is Anjali doing there?

Pls tell me your views.

See you soon 😄😄😄😄😄

Good night 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄