Part 35: Idea Flopped ?

After 3 days

In these 3 days arnav took care of khushi very well. He was always with her. He didn't let her do anything alone. In these days he pampered her too much. Now she is perfectly fit and fine.

In the hall the raizada's are having their breakfast with lots of fun.  Arshi is missing there. We can see arnav going towards his room from kitchen.

And our titaliya is too happy today. So let's go to her and know why she is happy.

In arnav's room

Khushi is sitting on bed and she is thinking something.

Khushi :(self talk) finally today I can go to college. Yehh  I'm so happy devimayya now I can do what I planned. (While looking upwards making cute faces)  what are u looking like that devimayya? Haww don't tell me you forgot. You know na we have to catch that mystery hoodie man. You know na I have an amazing idea. So today I will execute my plan. So I'm  very happy.

But there is a problem devimayya , actually I can't execute that alone , I need my monkeys to full fill this plan.  No problem I will make them agree.

She was talking to her all these by the time arnav came to room.

Arnav : baby where are you lost ?

Khushi : no where aru.

Arnav : ok are you ready?

Khushi : ya chalo let's go

They both goes to college.soon they reached the college and arnav let her go inside with lots of do and don't instructions along with a forhead kiss.

After dropping her he went to AR. Here in college Priya was waiting for khushi in entrance. Khushi saw her and ran towards her and hugged her. She too responded equally. 

Priya: khushi are you fine now ?

Khushi : what do you think? If I'm not well then do you think aru will let me come here ?

Priya : definitely not. Ok then let's go.

Khushi : no today no class

Priya :( confuse ) what are u saying ? Are you saying to bunk the class

Khushi : yes sweety. I have some important thing to do. But before that I need the help of our gang. So let's go to our spot and I will tell you everything there.

They both reached a old garage behind the college where they usually meet. The garage is not so tidy or nor dirty. They both are waiting for their gang.  On the way khushi informed all to meet on spot.

Khushi's pov

I was waiting for my gang. Actually they are my former seniors whom I met in one of the college event. From there we become friends. I call them with name but when I want to get something from them I call them bhai. Actually they all consider me as their little sister. They are very protective about me i don't know if they will agree or not. But I have to make them agree.

I was thinking all these then I heard their sound. Finally there comes my gang. Ok let me introduce them to you guys. There are five members. First ishaan the gang leader. Very mature and protective. My sweetest bhai except nk

2 rocky a fun loving guy  3rd is vicky  , he usually loves to irritate me but don't think that I will leave him easily I too irritate the hell out of him.  4th is arjun and then vishal.

Ishaan was the first one who took me for a hug followed by others. After that they asked the matter then I told them about my plan. First they were angry on me since I didn't told them about the attacks.  Then as I said they didn't agree to my plan. But after lots of pleading they agreed. Now I just hope my plan will work. We bid bye to meet at the action spot.

Pov ends

After that priya and khushi went to attend the rest of the class. In between the class arnav was calling her to make sure she is fine.

After the lunch break they both planned to go to shopping. So the both went to the nearest shopping mall. Khushi didn't inform arnav since she decided to come back soon.

In mall

Priya and khushi were selecting dresses for each other. Khushi was feeling like some one is following her but she shrugged the thoughts. After completing the shopping they came outside the mall. But priya forgot the mobile to which she again went inside to get the phone. 

Here outside the mall khushi was waiting for her. At that time from no where there came 3 to 4 mens and surrounded her. She panicked due to the sudden attack. She tried to run from there but the goon was fast  enough to hold her hand. The goon raised his hand to slap her and khushi closed tightly her eyes due to fear.

But after feeling nothing she opened her eyes to see someone holding the goon' s hand tightly. She looked to see the same mystery hoodie man.

She smiled seeing him. Hoodie man punched the goon and he fall down. He beat others too. The Goons ran away from there in fear. The hoodie man felt everything ok so he turned to go but the Goons can back. Now there   is more numbers. The hoodie man was going to attack them but someone hold him from back.

He turned to see khushi holding him. Khushi hold him and turned him. Now they are standing face to face. Suddenly khushi tried to open the mask. Hoodie man was in a shock so he didn't react till now but when she touched the mask he came to sense and tried to block her. They both were trying hard one to remove the mask and other to free himself. He pushed her and Was going to ran But the Goons came and all hold him from two sides. Khushi saw this and slowly came near him. The man sensed that and tried to free himself.  Khushi touched the mask and was removing. Now she can see his chin. She was going to remove full but hoodie man fired himself and pushed khushi lightly and escaped from there.

Khushi was going ran behind him but one of the goon blocked her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thank you for all the love you guys gave me. I need all your support further too.

Actually I want to tag people but tried couldn't do well try to do in next part.

Anyway tell me guys how was the update?

Who was the goon?  What will happen next ?

Khushi couldn't see his face now what will she do ?

If arnav get to know all these what will be his reaction ?

Inline comments are my favourite. 

See you soon guys. Hope it's not boring if yes pls do tell me I will try to make good or end the story.

Good night guys 😄😄😄😄😄

Take care 😄 😄 😄 😄