Part 44: The culprit

Neev : I was going to tell khushi about the marriage but a call stopped my way to khushi. It was from an unknown number which can't be tracked. The voice told me to do the engagement with khushi without any fail. I told that I can't do that but the voice threatened me if I will not listen then my family will die one by one. I was really confused. It was a voice of girl.

I knew that it was done one related to arnav or khushi who want them to suffer or she is the one who I'm searching the pawn in the game.  I should have tracked her but at that time I was only shyam for her who is an easy catch. If I try to do something other than what is being told you do then I was sure that the game will turn worst.  So I decided to do what she wants do that I can understand her and catch her thereby win the game.

I agreed to get engaged. But sashi khushi's dad got to know about me when I came to meet Anjali in Temple by following me. I saw him and I decided to tell him the trith but I didn't knew the same girl was also following me at that time. Correct time she told me to stop sashi from revealing the truth and kill him. But I refused to do so.

So she told that if I didn't do anything she will kill Mr.  Gupta. I saw some one was pointing gun at him so in order to save his life I did all that. By learning gupta can't walk and talk the shooter gone without killing him. But when I was  attacking gupta I made sure it will be temporary. ( to khushi ) don't worry khushi your father will be fine soon. Apart from arnav I also send all the details including the best doctor near Mr. Gupta so that he can get well soon. If I didn't made him like that she should have shot him. I'm really sorry khushi.

(Khushi just noded her head. Neev sighs and continues)

After that whatever I did was according to her but I also tried my best to save every one. Then khushi saw me with Anjali and my truth came in front of her. I thought that she will tell the truth to all but no instead of that she broke up with me.

Then the terrace seen where Anjali learned all that too was acted since there was someone behind khushi. In order to save her I acted all that and I also saw Anjali listening to our talk and I was really waiting for that moment when Anjali will confront me but nothing sort of happened and I was confused.

Then at last you all thrown me out from your lifes and I was not at all bothered since I expected that soon. After my exit the call didn't came may be she thought now I can't be of any use.

But that made her came to limelight and she directly attacked khushi in college. At that time I knew she is one of our prey but at that day she escaped from me.

From that day I got to know apart from arnav Khushi also is in her target  and they need khushi alive in their prison or else dead. They first thought to kill her so planned Tania my sister who is a tally not my sister but khushi got saved.

Before  the attack she knew that you guys will search for her if she got caught or got any clue abut her during the attack. So according to you guys I'm behind khushi she searched details about me means about shyam manohar jha and found out  he has a younger sister named Tania and she faked her as Tania. 

She very well knew that you guys will suspect shyam and dig his history.  So she planned to put blame on Tania so that she can easily do her job and you guys did exactly what she want.

Nk : so you meant to say she is not Tania?  Then where is the real Tania and shyam ? 

Anjali : also how you get to know she is nt Tania? 

Neev : I will tell you all. First of all shyam was my junior and he was a good person but 2 years before shyam and his sister Tania died in an accident. So when I decided to came in AR I opted shyam's identity since he is stranger to all. And she just dig about shyam just like you guys did and stole the identity of Tania so that you guys think me and my sister planned all these.

And about how I know all these that too I will tell you soon.  after the attack I was too conscious. I know I should catch Tania as soon as possible or else khushi and entire family will be in danger. I was waiting for get Tania in my hands and due to khushi I caught her.

Khushi : me? How I became the reason to catch Tania? 

Neev : you remberes you followed a girl to xyz place suspecting her as Tania abd then there you lost  her and you saw Anjali there.

Khushi : yes so

Neev : you were right she was Tania only. You lost her but my team caught her from there that day only. From her I got to know all the details about the culprit.

The kidnapping of girls us only there one illegal crime there are lots to that. I also came to know that  Arnav singh raizada and his family is their target. They can't tolerate arnav's happiness and also they need raizada property.

Tania is just a pawn in game. She just needed money so she did all the things according to D.

Arnav : D?

Neev : yes D the culprit.  After knowing the culprit , I came to know why my mom and dad kept the case name as mission D. It indicates the culprit is D. And you guys know the culprit very well especially arnav and Anjali.

They got shocked knowing the one who behind their pain is who they know well. They just prayed that after hearing the truth it will not break them. They were looking Neev without any expression.

Nk : who is D ?

Neev : D Mrs. D. It means  Mrs.Damayanthi malik. . . . . . . . . . .
Your dadi....

To be continued. . . . . .

How was the update?

I guess there is not any doubt hearing the truth. Anyway it's just trailer picture abhi bhi baki hai.

Are you excited to see the whole film ?

It's showtime. So show your excitement in votes and comments so that I too get excited to give you the show.

It's just a beginning there is more to come so if you need to know next part encourage me to write that.

Until tell see you soon. Take care guys.

Good night  😄😄😄

Keep smiling 😄😄😄😄😄