{6} HIGHLIGHT/BEAST - Lee Gikwang - Club 🔥

Start from the beginning

So here you were, dressed in black ripped jeans just like his but with a butterfly decorated chain, a pink top adorning your torso and a leather jacket you had stolen from his closet hanging loosely over your shoulders. You nodded enthusiastically and almost dragged him to the other side of the road, opening the door and stepping inside, both males hot on your heels.

The first thing hitting your senses was the loud mould music blasting from the speakers hanging all over the place, the scent of alcohol in the drinks a close second. People were talking under the spotlights and coloured beams of light and others were dancing and rubbing against each other a bit too obviously and you got a bit dizzy from everything at once but you did so not regret coming here tonight.

Gikwang walked right behind you, his chest almost touching your back and his hand tightened around yours every time someone brushed past you. Your roommate had scurried off almost immediately, saying he had noticed some of his friends and wanted to catch up with them.

"Let's go drink something!" You told him over your shoulder, turning your head slightly so he could hear you over the loud music. Gikwang nodded and led you towards the bar in the middle of the left wall, one hand still clasped around yours and one hand on your waist, guiding you through the crowd.

When you reached the bar you found a seat for yourself, sitting down and smiling sweetly at the bartender. It didn't take long for the man to turn his attention to you, and he returned the smile.

"And what can I get the pretty lady?" He asked you, getting out a few glasses for the other orders he got as well. You hummed and put your elbows on the counter, placing your chin on your palm and blinking up at him. "Anything is fine." You said. The man nodded, muttering something under his breath before continuing mixing drinks.

You leant back in the bar stool, leaning your back against Gikwang's chest as he stood behind you. He leant his head down and pressed a kiss to the side of your neck, not even caring about all the people around you. You smiled, tilting your head and sighing. "You know you can't get too drunk, right baby girl?" He said into your ear. You shivered and nodded. "I know. I just want a few drinks, just enough to get me tipsy."

Gikwang nodded and pulled away when the bartender placed a glass in front of you. "There you go." The man smiled, taking the money Gikwang handed him and going to serve another customer. You grabbed the glass from the counter and lifted it up to your lips. The liquid it contained burned in your throat, but it wasn't necessarily a bad burn. It was a nice change from the soft drinks you normally had. After taking a few sips you pulled the glass away, turning in your seat and facing your boyfriend.

He was looking around the place, hair falling over his forehead messily and jawline sharp as he looked to the side. You grinned and placed your free hand on his chest, getting his attention straight away. You held the still half full glass towards him and watched as he rose an eyebrow. You looked down at the glass meaningfully and then he chuckled, smirking slightly and grabbing the glass from you. Being no newbie to it, he downed the rest of the liquid in one go, swallowing it all down with no trouble at all.

You smiled, grabbing the glass from him and placing it behind you on the counter. You jumped up from the bar stool and grabbed his hand. "Let's dance." You said, pulling him along as you walked backwards. He smiled and let you drag him toward the dance area of the place through the huge crowd.

The music was way louder here than it had been at the bar, but you didn't mind. Whatever the bartender had handed you, it had been strong enough to blurry over your senses already. But maybe you were just that much of a baby when it came to drinking.

Once you found a place on the dance floor Gikwang's hands found your hips, as if they were drawn to you like a magnet. You didn't mind it - loved it, even. His hands always felt amazing wherever he placed them. You lifted your arms and draped them over his shoulders.