Change of hearts

Hey guys, I know it's been a while, but heres my next chapter! I spent ages on this one, so i hope you enjoy! Kepp commenting so I know it's worth it, and please share my story with your friends! I want as many people to read it!

Sao xxx

(Willow’s POV)

It has been eight days since the incident.

Eight days where I have acted as if nothing has happened.

Eight days with which, I have watched Veronica through herself at Tai.

Eight days where I haven’t seen Tai smile once.

I'm sitting in my dorm room, looking out of the window whilst drinking green tea. I look at all of the carefree students walking by, looking like miniature ants from where I'm standing.

They busy themselves; cuddling each other, squealing, smiling.

I see Veronica and Tai hug, whilst they are surrounded with their usually gang.

He smiles.

I turn away from the now distasteful view.

Bella appears next to me.

“Hey there ya’ll, what’s up”?

She trying to cheer me up, god bless her little heart; except it’s a waste of time. The only one who can cheer me up is Tai, and we all know that’s never going to happen.

“Not a lot Bell. So, I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping. I need some new running shorts ASAP; otherwise my pink ones will fall off of me in a matter of seconds”.

I laugh. She laughs. We all know I'm not exactly fully into the laugh, but at least I'm trying.

We grab our keys and wallets, and walk out of our dorm.

As were walking to the parking lot, I hear someone calling my name.

“Willow!”

I turn and see Jet running towards us.

I stop and muster up as much of a smile as possible.

“Hey Jet, what’s up? Have you met my friend Bella?”

“No I don’t think I have, but I’m sure I’d love to.”

With this he winks at Bell and she gives him a girly giggle in reply.

“Bella, Tai. Tai, Bella.”

“Thank you Will, for giving us an introduction, though that's not what I wanted to talk about. We are having a team party tomorrow night, and of course you’re invited. I just wanted to remind you is all.”

“Oh damn I completely forgot about that. Yeah sure I’ll come, but only if Bella can come.”

“Of course she can, it will give us some time to actually get to know each other.” With this, he winks at Bell again, and of course receives another giggle.

“Okay well, we’ve gotta run. The shopping mall is calling, Bye.” With this, I turn away and link arms with Bella.

After she waved for about an hour to Jet, we finally walked off to get to the beetle.

Buggle, as Bella loved to call her, was a sky blue beetle, of which she had gotten for her 16th birthday.

As we started getting into Buggle, the first sense of joy hit me for the first time since the camp.