Chapter 11: Mary...

Magsimula sa umpisa

I had put all of my weapons on under my skirt and in my bag. I had shorts on and a tank top so when I got into the woods I stripped off my over top and skirt then put one of the werewolf blades and one of the vampire blades crossing each other on my back.

I was going to attempt to train myself.

I marked an X on one tree then began throwing my 12 knifes at it. None hit.

As I tried again and again by my ninth try one hit near it.

"Like this." A voice said from behind me as he guided my back foot back further and brought the arm with the blade in it closer to me. "Hold the blade itself because the handle is heavier and will give it more power." He explained as he changed the way I had placed the knife in my hand. I still had no idea who the guy was.

I pulled my arm back but he stopped me. "Drawing your arm back and forwards will injure you and slow you down. Just flick your wrist quickly and it will be more effective." He explained then took the knife and put a glove on it. Just as I began to ask why, he cut me off. "It's so you don't cut your hand." He explained.

The voice seemed familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it so I flicked my wrist in the direction of the cross and it hit about three centimetres off of bulls eye.

I turned around to come face to face with... "Jayce?" I asked "What are you doing out here?" I asked and he just shrugged.

"I could ask you the same question." He stated with a smirk.

"Fair point." I stated and he laughed.

"But I decided to see what you were doing so I came here." he said gesturing to the trees around us.

"Well I came here for... this." I said pointing to the tree with the X carved into it and a blade not far off its target.

"I noticed." He said and I shrugged.

"Your sisters... interesting..." I trailed off and he chuckled.

"We were all surprised she survived the take over a hundred years ago since my mother died then but Mary's still here." he sighed. "My father told me what happened at the selection." He said and I let out a small laugh.

"Oh that was funny." I said with a small laugh as I sat down at the base of a tree.

"Blair didn't think so." He laughed and I just shook my head. "You know Blair is my other sister." He told me.

"Damn." I muttered "And I thought she would taste good on a spit." I sighed as though I actually did and Jayce laughed as he lowered himself down next to me.

"Yeah, she's such a bitch I'm surprised she wasn't mistaken for a mutt." He said with a small laugh at the end.

"And especially when she speaks to you, I mean, talk about dog breath." I said with a slight chuckle at the end.

That was when Jayce slowly raised his hand to my face and ran his thumb over my lips.

"You're so beautiful." He murmured and I blushed. Hell I don't know what took over me but I let him lean in and kiss me as I kissed him back. God his lips felt great.

I traced my hand up his chest and tangled it in his hair just after he used the thumb that had once traced my lips to pull open my mouth so that he could plunge inside of my mouth.

It felt so good but I had to pull away, air was lacking and I was sure I wouldn't last long.

As soon as I pulled back he began tracing kisses down my jaw to the sweet point on the ridge of my neck. He began to suck and bite on the spot and I knew that it would leave a mark, not a claim... yet.

I slowly pushed him away, not actually wanting to end it so soon.

"We should wait." I muttered and he let out a short breath of a laugh away from my face as he turned so the back of his head was on the tree.

"Yeah, I need to wait because later on today I will need to replace that mutt's idiocy from you and you think a few hours is waiting?" he asked. "That's prolonging." He said with a slight laugh but he did have a point.

"Not here in the woods." I said now thinking of any excuse to get out of it but it resulted in him picking me up, carrying me back to his house and finishing what we started there. I can tell you now; I did not regret my decision as all. Well... his decision... one that meant I no longer had to worry about Adrian... for a while.

____________________________________________

Authers Notes:

Hey guys I bet you're glad i write and save this book in word or this chapter would be screwed. i honistly don't know what happened.

any way, please read my book Run Robin Run, it's new. the Cover is on the side here's the blurb:

Robin, is a Zeta, if you don't know what that is it's a packs main doctor. She is 915 years old, has golden blond hair, onyx black eyes, olive skin, an amazing body and she has a boyfriend from her packs enemy pack who is the Beta but her alpha 'doesn't need to know that'.
When she finally agrees to join (her boyfriend) Beta Cameron's pack it gets attacked by the Black Shawl Pack, the best and most feared pack with an Alpha who will stop at nothing to find his mate. It leaves her with five choices:
1: Run to where ever she can find be inevitably caught.
2: Get kidnapped
3: Face fate
4: Die
5: Get taken willingly
Elijah is the Alpha of the Black Shawl Pack and has been searching for his mate as long as he can remember. He is 1,226, has shaggy black hair, electric blue eyes and tanned skin.
He has finally had enough of Red Shade Pack (The Pack Cameron is Beta of) and decides to wipe it out like he had done many a time but this times different, his wolf can feel it. Something's going to happen to change his life forever but will it be enough to change his ways or will it just make him worse. After all he was born in a time people went to watch people dying as entertainment and it takes a lot to stop childhood traditions that you've grown attached to. His only fear: if his little mate will accept or reject him.

The goal for this chapter is 12 votes and 4 comments, the last one got 9 votes and 3 comments, lets see what happens. plz help:)

Please Vote, Comment, like, fan and follow

Best Wishes

YoCoco

Xoxoxo;)