Chapter 8: It's at home not out there

I sighed as I arrived home with Angela and she sent me a small smile as she studied my house.

"Nice place..." she said running her hand over the spines of books that had been placed in my temporary house.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged. "Though it's only a temporary house." I sighed.

"Hey with your first pay check you could buy a better house than this." She said as she examined everything in my house down to the specks of dust on top off the cabinet.

"I guess so." I mumbled awkwardly as she continued to look over everything. It was like she was trying to remember where everything was down to the millimetre. "Hey can you leave me to get dressed." I asked.

"Sure." She said still examining everything. "I'll be back in an hour to escort you too meet the prince." She told me and I sighed, glad that she would stop criticising my house.

Thankfully she left and an hour later I was at my door waiting for her in my purple and yellow dress with the same hair design as earlier and some purple flats. I was not one for makeup so I decided against it even though someone had stocked up the bathroom with it. I had never worn it since I wasn't allowed to wear it in the compound I would have no experience putting it on and even that thought sacred me let alone getting a stick with full and black gloop near my eye. I don't want to go blind!

I had also got back my weapons from before so I strapped the twelve blades to my thighs, main section of my legs and the top of my arms, two in each strap.

"Hey you look amazing." Angela said grinning as a red convertible in the style of cars that humans designed in the 21st century! At least we were good at something that the vampires and beasts are not.

Angela had brought along Ethen and he couldn't be bothered to even look at me as I hopped into the front seat of Angela's car.

"You do too." I smiled. "Hey I was thinking I could try out a one shoulder with red and gold, would you be my model?" I asked her and she squealed in joy as we pulled away from my house.

God if she squeals one more time I will not be held accountable for my actions.

"Oh my god I would love to." She cheered and talked the rest of the way to the main house which wasn't far.

"Come on." Angela said as she pulled me up to the entrance.

"Full name, age and if possible mate." The guard demanded and Angela groaned.

"But Chris you know me!" she said drawing out the last word with puppy dog eyes and pouting.

"Tough." He laughed. "No exceptions, even if I know every part of you in full detail." He said and I realised they had something pretty big between them.

"Fine!" she grumbled. "Angela Rachel Foster, 26 years old and my mate is Chris Foster the guy right in front of me." She smirked pulling him close for a kiss but pulled him lower so that she could nibble on his ear. "Yeah the one who will be taking the floor boards tonight and the rest of the weeks." She laughed and left me outside with Chris and Ethen.

"Full name, age and, if possible, mate." He grumbled as I stepped forwards.

"What, full name?" I asked and he nodded. "What, including middle names?" I asked and he groaned.

"Yes now bloody well tell me." He snapped which made me huff and role my eyes, men!

"Alexia Elizabeth Rhea Georgia Cassidy, 16 years old and no mate..." I said trailing off and adding 'that I want' in my head.

"Okay, go on in." he muttered, so I sighed and entered.

I looked around and saw that the place had been decorated with purple and gold cloth as a symbol of royalty. Those made me think back to when I was a helper in a drama school. I had worked many jobs which had made me much smarter than many humans ever were and smarter that a fair amount of Vampires and beasts.

That's when I realised that since I had come to know real Vampires and werewolves, that weren't just guarding the compound, that the Werewolves were the beasts and the Vampires were actually trying to help humans!

"Hey." A voice said from behind, causing me to jump and turn around to glare at... "Nathen!" I growled out as he burst out in laughter.

"I heard your full name." he laughed and I groaned. I hated my name (Names). My grandmother had chosen them! She had really bad tast.

"Go I hate my full name!" I groaned. "Five words. FIVE WORDS! Seriously, just because Granma's an idiot and wants to choose my name doesn't mean you should let her." I said groaning of the memory of my name.

"Alexia?" a voice called out from behind Nathen and I looked over his shoulder to see... Felix! Damn him!

"Hide me!" I told Nathen and he moved to hide me behind him more.

"Nathen, brother, good to see you again." Felix said. Brother? I never noticed the resemblance. Probably because I was busy sleeping and ignoring them.

"Hello Felix." Nathen snarled and I smirked knowing it would annoy Felix.

"What is wrong with you?" he snarled at Nathen and I had to hold back my laughter at Felix's disapproving tone.

"More like what is wrong with you." Nathen snarled. "What were you thinking, messing with a non-first born?"

"Having fun." Felix laughed. "Any way that was toying around and it was only one night." The thought of what he was talking about didn't settle right with me.

"I'm not on about you and your one night stands, Felix." Nathen spat out. "I want to know what you were doing with Alexia Cassidy." He said and I smirked knowing that I was going to get my answer soon.

"Oh her." Felix laughed. "She was a good employee and first born, I was going to claim her but I decided to suggest her to the prince." He said with a bitter laugh. "Bad mistake, he read her file and killed her." By this point I was already backing into the crowd of people.

I was a first born? My mum was first born, I was but I didn't know any further back than my mum.

I ended up making my way over to Angela who was scoffing down Profiteroles from the banquet table.

"I'm not feeling so good." I murmured as I looked back around to see Nathen and Felix looking for me and my heart faltered, I was going to have to escape again!

"Oh, come on we should get you home." Angela said obviously wanting to get me back home to my place so that she could get back as soon as possible.

"Yeah..." I said letting her guide me to the front door until I saw Felix talking to Chris so I quickly turned and left, flowing through the crowed. I ended up dancing with a random stranger as I looked over and watched Angela have a panic attack.

Then next thing I knew all eyes were on me and the flawless person. He had shaggy black hair with grey eyes and tanned skin. I could feel pure muscle through the suit he was wearing: the muscle was firm and hard, just the way it should be. Behind his suit he probably had a six pack or eight pack but I couldn't be certain until I saw ant it was definitely not the right time to strip.

What the hell was I thinking! God my head was so messed up at that time that I couldn't put two and two together.

_________________________________-

Authers Note:

Hey guys in that chapter i gave you a load of hints at to who 'GRACE' is so i hope you look and examen it properly.

i like the mysterious stranger. who is he? i king of think it's an easy guess anyway. please enjoy. in the next capeter I WILL TRY to tell you who 'GRACE' is and who the mysterious stranger.

for all of those people in america who are online now as it's around 6-7 there just remember that it took me 3 hours to write and i'm british! it's 00:10 in the morning! so please try not to judge for the size or contence, it;s late. thank you!!!

Please vote, comment, love, fan and share.

Best Wishes

YoCoco

Xoxoxo;)