For their departure, Aelinor had chosen a gown of red. It was not quite the Lannister Red but rather a more dark red which represented house Targaryen. It made her fair skin glow in a lovely way. Aelinor also had some red flowers put on her hair matching the gown. She wore a silver necklace with a dragon, adorned with silver rubies making them shine in the sunlight. The red gown clun to her body and it made her curves show even more beautifully.

Aelinor did want to ride with horse instead of sitting in a carriage, but Aelinor did not have the corrage of asking her father of that. She knew how he would react. Her father had wanted his daughter to be ladylike and fragilelike as possible. He always knew woman as one thing. Broodmares that are only useful for children.

The sound of a knock on her door retrived Aelinor out of her thoughs and sighed tiredly.

"Yes, enter" Aelinor replied, while standing up an stroking her dress.

The sound of heavy footseps came near her.

Ser Arthur bowed respectfully, "The coach is being set to leave any moment, princess. The king has ordered me to ecort you to them."

Aelinor gave a nod and Ser Arthur outstreched his arm as Aelinor kindly accepted.

They continued walking silently as they came outside to the coahes.

Ser Arthur stopped and turned to her while opening the coach. "I will be accompaning you, princess. The kings orders" He said kindly with a soft smile.

Aelinor just gave him as she accepted his offered hand, helping her inside.

The inside of the coach was dressed in rich, silver velvet, with red undertones. It was comfortable and Aelinor leaned against the warm body to her right, closing her eyes and meet with Ser Arturs's violet ones.

She held the eye contact as she stared at him questiongly. He averted his eyes and Aelinor could see a pink flush covering his cheeks.

Aelinor smiled in adoreness, "Ser?" Arthur turned his eyes towards her again with a nod. "You are awfully red, are you hot?" Aelinor asked woth a playful voice.

Arthurs face only flushed more pink as he gave her a dashing smile while shaking his head. "No my princess, there is no need to" He stopped a moment before staring at Aelinor. For a moment Aelinor could a glint of something she could not put her finger to. "You are very beautiful, princess. I will have to guess many men will not avert their eyes from you" He said looking at Aelinor. The silvery waves of hair against pale shining skin and the glittering violet eyes. His eyes stared at her so intensily that Aelinor thought herself the most beautiful woman in the seven kingdoms. She was not wrong though.

This time it was Aelinors time to flush. Her mouth was wiggeling to stop her smile. She covered it with a couch and only smiled gently at him. Though she could feel her cheeks hurt at the amount of pressure she had to do to keep her from smiling widely.

"Thank you Ser Arthur. You are quite handsome yourself". This was just a happiness for Aelinor. She wasn't naive she knew that other maidens would faint of such words adressing them. But Aelinor loved Jaime. She would never dishonor him in any way. Well, until she has to marry. But even then she will only do her duty.

_____

The journey was long and hard. They had occationly taken a break on the king's orders. But Aerys hards told them to stop unless it was for his own pleasures and want. It took one long moon to arrive at Harrenhall.