DISCLAIMER!

Hello, darlings! Thank you so much for choosing this book. It means the entire world to me. I promise I'll make it worth your while here. :p

Here are some facts that apply to this book:

1) This might be a werewolf novel, but the characters do not communicate with their wolves unless they've turned. Meaning, both the human and the wolf part come into play only  when the characters have shifted to their wolf forms.

2) the mating bond - in this book - is like a physical tether that connects two wolves. Emotions, feelings and words can be communicated through the mating bond.

3) this being said, the mating bond is something that physically 'snaps' into place for the wolves. Meaning, a wolf cannot recognise their mates as their own until the bond 'snaps' into place for them.

4)  in this story, the alphas of the pack might be superior to every other wolf, but the true strength of a pack is their Luna. A pack cannot survive-  and will perish - without their Lunas.

Remember that these apply only as far as this story goes! :)

~~~~~~

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© 2020, _paracosmic. All rights reserved.