I wish she wouldn't watch where she stepped....

Evil thoughts, I know, but she has it coming okay? I still can't believe how unbelievably jealous she's been acting lately. I know that even before she's flirted with Liam, but never deliberately to the point where she knew that she'd actually have a chance. I'm almost sure that Laura has forgotten that I out of many people, know how bad she is with flirting and guys. It's not my fault Liam doesn't want her...he wants me.

That's actually really weird to think about- he wants me. Strange, because i'm still wondering why someone would. I mean, i'm freaking hideous even I get chills. It's a talent, really.

"I actually want to stop now," I say, nudging him again so that he lets go finally and we swing in two different directions.

"Hey!" he rubs around the area I hit him in- which happened to be his nipple, score. "I was having fun holding you," he pouts.

I furrow my eyebrows at him, "Yeah, well I wasn't. I wanna get down."

"Sure," he drags out the word as our bodies swing closer. "Don't give up, though! You already came so far, and as your Coach I am supposed to motivate you, so you will not give up, Jo!"

"Yeah, but you aren't my coach anymore," I point out, pursing my lips. Good thing we aren't super high up, otherwise i'd be terrified of how high I am. Now that I think of it- this reminds me of our date, and that it was true; Liam was my distraction, there's no hiding it anymore.

"Yes I am! You still wanted to lose weight, and you told me it over the phone, even though i'm sure you just missed the Payne Train and his ability to motivate you." He smirks widely before laughing at himself. "Now get your arse back on those rocks and lets see you climb!"

Without warning me, his body sways towards mine and grabs my waist so that he steers me right into the side of the hill- which did sort of scrape against my knee, but it's not like he stabbed me.

"I hate you," I smile at him, and he shakes his head chuckling before gripping onto the rocky hill himself.

"Oh, just like the old days, love."

"Ew," I scrunch up my face. "Don't call me love. You sound like some old creep who may or may not turn out to be a pedophile or a rapist."

"What a great comparison."

"Hush it," I try and stall him so that I don't exactly have to climb. Lately I haven't been the most active and I can sense my old Fatty Jo getting-tired-early ways coming closer as the minutes pass by.

As smart as Liam is, though, he catches on and lightly pats my butt. "Come on, Jo! Let's get climbing!"

-

"Kids, the fish is ready! We've made Dylan's since his was good in size! It's enough to fill all of us, actually!" Clarice claps her hands together as if she can't wait to eat.

As I look across me, I see Dylan smirking widely to Laura, like they were trying to rub it in our faces that they caught the bigger fish. Why would I care, anyways?

I can tell Liam doesn't want to eat anymore either, but he puts on a smile anyways and ignores the two idiots in across from us. "It's alright. I don't eat fish, and actually I brought food of our own if you don't mind?"

Of course he did.

"Oh," Clarice looks a little disappointed, but quickly covers it up. "That's fine, then. You kids enjoy." she smiles.

Liam nods, before slightly nudging me and mumbling, "Kids don't have a big one like I do."

I widen my eyes at him and he laughs quietly. While he laughs though, I notice his hand is rubbing circles on my back. But for some reason, I don't mind because I sort of find it...comforting. That doesn't mean i'm not going to tell him off later though.

"Nice to know you're thinking about my penis. But no, I mean brain again." He says, an amused grin on his face.

"You know dang well you didn't mean your brain," I remark and he smiles wider.

"I know."

Liam finally stands up and offers a hand out to me, "Let's go get our food, shall we?"

I stand up too, taking his hand reluctantly. "I know you're british, but Jesus, cut down the UK slang please."

"Hey," he furrows his thick eyebrows as we walk. "That's not british slang! Everyone uses shall."

"Whatever you say." I falsely agree as I watch him unzip the tent.

When he does though, it's like his body is frozen. He doesn't even move for a good ten seconds, and when he does, he only turns his head. "Don't scream, okay, Jo?"

Then and there I already start to panic and I feel like screaming. Oh god, this is like one of those horror films where the good guy- aka Liam- turns out to be a killer. The only thing I hope is that he doesn't rape me first, because my body is not ready to be seen fully naked...let alone being chopped into pieces.

I'm thinking insanely. Liam wouldn't do any of that.

"What? What is it?" I widen my eyes, stepping back.

"Don't panic, okay? It's just a dead possum. I'll get him out though, no worries." he puts his hands on my shoulders, before looking behind me and slightly narrowing his eyes.

When I follow his eyes, I can't say that i'm not surprised.

Laura and Dylan are sat there laughing as if they know exactly what's going on.

"Oh i'm not worrying," I narrow my eyes before looking back to Liam.

"We're getting our revenge whether you like it or not."

-

Sorry ive waited so long to update bc i promised someone id do it saturday but its already monday and its bc i was on my monthly friend and i wasnt feeling good lately

i mustve cried twelve times yesterday for nothing srsly it was a bad case of bipolar-ism

btw i put pictures of Jo and liam on some of the chapters!

its gonna be a pattern; Jo, liam, jo, liam & so on

(this chapter is a pic of jo)

QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO ANSWER:

-what do you like about Jo and Liam's relationship?

-what don't you like about it?

LET ME KNOW

ilysm #coachlings and FOLLOW THE ACC ON IG (i run it) BC I POST THERE ALOT ABOUT THE BOOK AND SUCH

goals: 89 votes and 94 comments???

thanks loves

ily byeee

-kiana