Gotta Work Harder Than That | Tamaki x Reader Lemon (Request)

This is a request by fire37388

Tamaki x Reader lemon
Where Tamaki and reader don't get along because reader thinks he's annoying and the reader is the only one that manages to get on his nerves. One day, she makes a comment to him when they get locked in a room together and Tamaki shows the reader why he's the host club king (and reader doesn't give in so easily).

Warning : Sexual Content! Fingering! Dirty talk! Daddy kink!

Enjoy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your POV

Taking an annoyed breath through my nose, I look between the blackboard and my workbook, copying down the notes needed while repeating them in my head to try and make them stick. My pen trying to get the notes down as quick as possible before the teacher coldheartedly wipes them off, never to be seen again. A small groan leaves my lips as I end up spelling a word wrong, cursing under my breath as I scramble through my pencil case to find the white-out. Why did English have so much note taking? Why did I even choose this subject?! Why couldn't I have chosen art?

Desperately, I look toward the clock, practically screaming at it internally to go faster. Five more minutes. That wasn't long. Thank god! My eyes frantically swallowing each and every word written on the board as I try to finish my notes on the Shakespearean novel we had just finished reading. My mind boggling as each word goes in one ear and out the other.

Thankfully, and not a minute sooner, the bell rings, dragging me out of the eternal abyss that was English. A small sigh of relief leaving my lips as I slam my book shut and shove it into my bag, running my fingers through the (h/c) tresses of my hair to try and calm the anxiety fluttering in my stomach. I hated school. I couldn't wait until it was over and I could leave this hellhole.

A small giggle catches my attention, a frown playing on my face as yet another lovesick puppy twirls her hair around her forefinger while the over dramatic blonde attention seeker chats her up. My eyebrow twitching as I hear yet another sickeningly sweet giggle leave the girls lips, her eyes dazzling with glee as she realises that the Tamaki Suoh from the Host Club was chatting her up.

How desperate can one person be? Setting their bar so low to think that Tamaki would be the best person to get under.

Rolling my eyes, I shove my pencil case into my bag along with my water bottle before swinging my bag over my shoulder, brushing down the skirt of my dress with a small hum. My eyes scanning over my desk quickly to make sure I left nothing before walking toward the door. Cursing under my breath as I realise Tamaki and his little lemming are right by it.

I really couldn't be asked with Tamaki today.

I don't know what it is that riles me but Tamaki just rubs me up the wrong way. Setting up a club just so you can flirt and play some girls hearts. How desperate can one guy get? He just annoys the living daylights out of me. He's so melodramatic that it hurts to even listen to him sometimes. He calls his clients ridiculous pet names like 'Princess' which just makes me want to throw up. Calling himself a 'King' or making some people call him 'daddy'.

Whether it was a kink or not, I have no clue, but the pride behind being called daddy was rather infuriating. What guy in their right mind would want every girl under the sun to call them daddy? Wouldn't he be embarrassed?