You're Awfully Cute | Kyoya x Dominant!Reader (Request)

This is a request by A-kyouya-lover

Can you do a Dom!female!reader x Kyoya please, where Kyoya is a little shy

Enjoy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your POV

Humming softly, I sit down at my designated couch, my legs crossed over each other, my hands resting on my knees as I sit with a straight back, a small smirk playing upon my lips as the newly acquired customers begin lining up for my services, ready to be entertained by the new employee of the Host Club, men and women alike hustling and bustling, trying to catch a glimpse of the new meat, wanting to have a taste.

Due to insufficient funds at the Host Club, Tamaki, their leader, offered to broaden their audience, not only applying to females but their male counterparts, wanting to include them in their fantastical fun. However, many of the male audience didn't even like the thought of being entertained by other men, so, as a solution, Haruhi offered up the idea of having female hosts as well as male. It was brilliant. Not only due to the fact that they could work amongst some of the most prestigious women in our academy but they knew that it would appeal to the girls a lot more, due to being at an experimental age most of them.

So here I was, the newest addition to the Host Club, slowly becoming some eye candy toward most males. Tamaki wanted a girl with character, a girl with some spunk, a girl who was confident and didn't adhere lightly toward affectionate responses, making men preen for her love which would make them come running back for more to proclaim that love me...

And that girl was me!

As a another day ends, girls began to leave the host club, speaking about random girl stuff or fangirling with each other, squealing at one another as they leave the room excited for the day that came next so they could start this all over again. A couple guys, my clients, following after them, most of them blushing rather hard, unbeknownst to how a girl with such flare could be so attractive.

Smirking softly, I crunch down on the strawberry flavoured lollipop, flicking the white stick into the trash before strutting toward Kyoya, running a hand through my hair as I head toward the black haired male who was leaning against the wall, minding his own business by running some numbers through his calculator. Pursing my lips, I release a small wolf whistle, sending a toothy grin toward my prey as I lean on the wall behind him, my arm shooting past his face as I lean my hand against it, my body opposite to his, a large smirk plastering across my face as I release a small giggle.

Kyoya, usually so calm and collected, turned to me with wide eyes, softly tensing up as his brown orbs stare back, his grip tight on his clipboard. A small red hue chases up his cheeks as I take his chin softly into my free hand, softly rubbing his bottom lip with a smile. He was at a lost for words. Not used to someone being so forward, so confident. A small noise escapes his lips, like a stuttering mess, not really knowing how to comprehend words while I stare into his brown irises, pressing a soft delicate kiss to his cheek before pulling away just as quick as I had went in.

"Hey Kyo - chan," I hum softly, stroking his chin as he tries to avoid all eye contact with me, "You're looking rather ravishing today, why don't we go someplace else and have some fun?"
"(Y/n) - chan," Kyoya breathes out, tightening his grip on his clipboard as he looks away, "I have work to be getting on with, and with new hosts joining I need to calculate a new budget,"
"Well, why don't you do some work on me?" I ask slyly, pressing up against the black haired male making him cover his face with his clipboard, "We can do some simple subtraction, dividing and multiplying if you so wish,"
"No thank you," he pushes, slipping out of my grasp, his head bowed as he holds his clipboard to his chest, "It doesn't take two people to work out daily budgets, (Y/n) - san, good day,"

Arching a brow, I watch as he walks away, like a little girl flushed with embarrassment, as if he was caught doing something he shouldn't. His clipboard still covering half of his face as his shoulders hunched over, diminishing his usually confident persona. He possessed the same qualities as what Kaoru probably had. He didn't seem intimidating anymore, his flair gone, he seemed cute. A flushed red face with his brown orbs dashing to every single thing that wasn't me was kind of cute.

Never thought I'd say that about Kyoya Ootori...

Rolling my eyes, I push off the wall, sending a grin toward the other Host members before heading out the oak door, striding through the corridor, sending the odd guy a wink or a smirk. A giggle surfacing whenever someone would blush and turn away or just stare at me wide eyed, surprised that such a frail little girl like me could possess such a tenacious smile. Kyoya still in my mind, wondering how on Earth such a collective male who would probably appear more hot than cute was actually adorable when you flirted with him

It didn't make any sense...

***************

Marching through the corridors of Ouran Academy, I push open the doors leading to Music Room #3, sending a pleasant smile toward my fellow Hosts before my attention diverts to a certain glasses clad male, sitting at a desk, running numbers through his calculator, his usual calm demeanour flaring up again, ignoring the constant chatter flitting between Honey - Senpai and Haruhi as well as releasing a small comment toward, the 'self - proclaimed king', Tamaki, which results in the blonde letting out a loud whine.

Letting out a small laugh, creating a blush across Kyoya's cheeks, I head over toward Haruhi sending her a warm smile, beginning a simple conversation between us. Due to my dominant nature, I often began and ended conversations, only getting what I wanted out of them before turning and finding my next victim. A trick I learnt from my father, explaining to me how networking with people had to be quick, informative and impressionable, and of course, being the only child in the family, I get to inherit my fathers business. So confidence and dominance had to be there.

After finishing my conversation with Haruhi, I wanted to quench the thirst of what was plaguing the back of my mind, wanting to get to the bottom of as to why Kyoya was so out of character the other day...

Sending myself a curt nod, before we were to open for business, I stride over to Kyoya, softly sitting next to him, going for a more calmer approach as to not fluster his as easily. However, as I sat down, I could see his arms tense up, licking his dry lips as he slowly makes eye contact with me, releasing a small gulp as he sends me a soft, shy smile.

"You okay, Kyoya?" I ask, resting my hand on his, releasing a small giggle, "You seemed out of it the other day while I was playing with you,"
"I - I'm fine," he stutters, before covering his face realising what he had just done, "I'm just not used to this,"
"To what?" I ask confused, leaning in gently, "I don't understand, please enlighten me,"
"Well..." he begins before hiding his face in his arms, letting out a small sigh, his glasses smushing against his face unevenly, "It's just... I've never had a girl be so forward..."

A small giggle leaves my lips as I arch a brow at him, my chin resting on my hand while my legs cross over each other. Watching as the black haired boys back tightens as I giggle, his shoulders pinned to his ears as he tries to curl up.

Tamaki, the annoying little blonde he is, points it out, amazed at how shy Kyoya had become...

However, it was understandable how a guy like Kyoya, often residing in a powerful position, usually calm, cool and collective, was sitting there, head in his arms, acting like a girl who'd had her crush confess their feelings to her. It was so strange yet I understood. On a day to day basis, Kyoya was surrounded by girls too shy to even find the words and he was in charge. Then, all of a sudden, out of the blue, a girl flirts with him, meaning that she was in control...

Maybe I could use this to my advantage...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Note : I'm so sorry I haven't done it sooner as I've been on a long hiatus and you've probably forgotten about it but I hope you love it regardless