Finally Together | Haruhi x Long!Lost!Sister!Reader (Request)

This is a request by lillian9017

If you could do a long lost sister type of thing. The reader and Haruhi are royal sister and one night the royal family is attacked and Haruhi was kidnapped and in vengeance the reader starts a spy agency to find her so a few years later she gets a tip that her sister might be at Ouran Academy. So she dresses up as a student and finds the host clubs and scares the boys when she reveals she knows about one of them being a girl. Later at a school event, she reveals who she is and she and Haruhi have a reunion.

Enjoy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your POV

Tucking a hair behind my ear, I strut down one of the many corridors within the mansion my family and I lived in, informing my family that I had some certain duties to attend to before I had to turn in for the evening. Sending the maids a friendly smile whenever I passed them. Pushing through decadent halls full of golden mantles, silk curtains covered by velvet to avoid not only prying eyes but the sun for when morning arose. The red carpet beneath me moulding against my tight, pinched pumps, my feet aching with each step I took. The large oak doors leading to each room flitting past me as I head into the library.

Beside me, stood two of my most trusting guards, staying by my side. Both males keeping close to me. Their eyes never leaving my person. Their hands inches away from their sword should anyone dare make a move on me. Creating a facade to trick anyone. Making this look like it was of the norm...

That we weren't hiding anything.

Taking a quick scan of the room, making sure that no one was around, I gently push at one of the 'books'. The guards beside me hiding me from view as one of the bookcases slowly unhinges from the others. A small breath of air leaves the bookcase as it's suctioned away, the case revealing a dark hallway, stairs at the bottom of it. One guard heads through first, allowing me to follow before the other guard slides in and shuts the bookcase. Sliding it back into place as if nothing ever happened.

We head through the hallway, one of the guards holding a torch of fire, stepping down the stairs in a rather hurried pace. The anticipation of the mission, of my goal, that had been created wracking my brain as we edge closer and closer toward the room dedicated to finding my little sister.

Unbeknownst to my family, knowing that if they did find out then I'd possibly be locked in my chambers until my dying day, I had created a sort of agency dedicated to finding my sister. I hired the best of the best. Hackers. Ex spies. Ex Police officers. Detectives.

The hackers, working all hours around the clock, living on coffee. Taking in turns to worry over the high tech computers I had bought (telling my parents it was for my studies), scanning over security cameras, hacking into websites, gathering as much intel as they could on the location of my sister. Detectives taking that information, expanding on it, trying to connect the dots together.

Everyone and everything that I could find who I knew were good enough to help me find them...

I couldn't do this alone. Not when I was merely a child when this happened...

Nodding toward the guard on my left, he pushes the door open, revealing my carefully devised team. A couple of people were flitting around the room, some muttering to one another, some silent, some pointing toward the computers. As soon as I cross into the room, they all stop, staring at me with a soft smile, nodding politely my way before huddling back around their monitors.

"Princess (Y/n)," One of them speaks up, bowing toward me, his hands by his side as he sends me a soft, reassuring smile, "How is the Queen? Is she any better?"