I Adore You~ | Mori x Reader Lemon (Request)

This is a request by pastel-fvcker

Can you do a female reader x mori where the reader is Haruhi's rich sister and Haruhi introduces reader to the club and finds an attraction to mori, you take it from there, also make it a lemon

*I'm so sorry I haven't done it sooner as I've been on a long hiatus and you've probably forgotten about it but I hope you love it regardless*

Enjoy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your POV

Arching my brows, I cross my arms staring at the six males who stand before me looking between them and Haruhi. Somehow, god knows how, my older sister, who literally shuns at any mention of love, had six rather attractive males at her feet, looking out for her everyday at school and flirting with her. It seemed extraordinary how Haruhi, a girl who practically looked like a dishevelled twelve year old boy from time to time managed to get six rich guys wrapped around her finger... although it seemed to mainly be the head blonde who also seemed rather annoying.

However, instead of admiring all six of the men, my eyes landed on a rather tall man with a cute little blonde resting on his shoulders playing with a cute little pink bunny rabbit plush. He had gorgeous, deep grey orbs that met my (e/c) ones with a small smile on his lips. He had black that that pointed toward the ceiling with a rather tall and muscular build. His skin tone was a darker shade than all the other boys. He was rather handsome...

"Guys, this is my little sister, (Y/n)," Haruhi says smiling softly as she rubs my back softly, "She's moving to this school,"
"A pleasure to meet you," the taller blonde says holding out a red rose with a charming grin taking my hands in his, "A beautiful rose like you will settle nicely,"

Sending an uncomfortable smile his way, I softly pull my hands from his grip, turning to Haruhi with a forced smile. The blonde, feeling rejected, begins to whine and darts to the corner, muttering 'Mommy!' as he curls up on the floor staring at the intersection between the wall and the floor. She apologetically smiles back before guiding me to the remaining five males, each other them smiling softly.

"This is Kyoya, Hikaru, Kaoru, Honey and Mori," Haruhi introduces gesturing to each male with their name, "And that in the corner in Tamaki,"
"It's very nice to me you all," I say smiling softly to each boy before my eyes land on Mori, "I hope to have great relationships with you all!"

Haruhi smiles softly before traipsing toward Tamaki, kneeling by him, rubbing his back while consoling him. Meanwhile, I look toward Mori with a soft smile, sending a small wave toward little Honey sitting on his shoulders with a cheery smile. Mori smiles back, nodding my way as he holds my hands, admiring them, looking toward my expensive manicured hands.

"Your nails are very pretty!" Honey says giggling
"Thank you," I say smiling softly, "I had them done the other day,"
"She seems a lot more financially successful than you," Kyoya points out toward Haruhi
"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you all," Haruhi says smiling softly, "My sisters a successful model for many clothing brands in Japan, she tours the world and partakes in fashion weeks in places like Milan, London and New York,"

Mori looks toward me in bewilderment, causing me to blush soflty as he smiles. He came across as the strong silent type. However, there seemed to be a soft side that juxtaposed with his strong demeanour whenever he seems to be around either Haruhi or Honey... a some sort of affection and close relationship between them.

I wonder if we could become more than friends...

**************************************