Til The End | Haruhi x Sister!Reader (Request)

This is a request by lillian9017

Part 2 to Finally Together
It's in the future and the reader is now the royal advisor to Haruhi and Tamaki who are now getting married while she and Kyoya had gotten married a few years prior and had a child. Also the marriage is where Haruhi is crowned Queen

Enjoy ^-^
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your POV

Unable to stop the smile stretching across my lips, I adjust the wedding dress/coronation dress hugging my younger sisters rather masculine form. The girl staring shyly at the many mirrors surrounding her beautiful presence while I fuss over the final touches of her dress. Excitement flooding through my veins as I make sure that the fabric of the dress wasn't folding over or creased unless I wanted to dampen the image of the royal family (which would never happen).

Today; after so much careful planning, preparation and consideration, Haruhi would finally get married and be crowned the new Queen of our country. It had been a very longly anticipated day but it finally arrived! Everyone was almost buzzing in their seats for the wedding!

Made by the finest seamstresses in the world; Haruhi's dress had probably been the most expensive one ever made in all of Japan (and maybe even in all the world). It wasn't your traditional wedding dress, like everyone was expecting. However, it still had its flourishes. A fond smile plays on my lips as I take a step back to fully admire the true beauty of my little sister.

The future queen...

My heart bursts for joy as she looks toward me with the happiest smile ever. Her chocolate brown eyes shimmering with nothing but excitement and happiness. The girl marvelling at the expensive dress adorning her features with small tears in her eyes.

The dress wasn't something to mess with. It had a beautiful jewel encrusted bodice with cream silk underneath to make it more comfortable. Her skirt was magnificent. A big plume of silk, velvet and lace stretching across the skirt of the dress. Everything had extreme amount of detail, everything down to the hem of the dress.

Not taking credit for it or anything but I was the one who designed it and I couldn't be more prouder of myself for coming up with this magnificent dress!

Sitting on the chaise lounges of the room, sniffling into handkerchief and trying to keep their makeup intact for the ceremony, sat our parents (who were happier than ever at Haruhi finally getting married), Honey and Mori (from the Host Club my sister took part in) and Ranka (Haruhi's carer). Each and every one of them (expect Mori) trying to keep their composure and not burst into blubbering idiots at the sight of Haruhi in her dress.

Even though Ranka wasn't biologically Haruhi's father, he still played a huge part in her life. So, without a moment of hesitation in my part, he became another inhabitant of the palace. He raised Haruhi into the woman she was today, there was no way that I wouldn't allow him to still be a part in her life. I mean, Haruhi always calls him dad regardless anyway.

Taking a deep breath, I send my sister a reassuring smile as she looks toward me. The girl herself set to burst into tears despite how usually emotionally detached she can be to certain situations. Her soft chocolate eyes welling up as I walk toward her and pull her into a tight hug, rubbing back as she kisses my cheek gently.

"Thank you so much..." she says softly, holding me as tightly as she could before clearing her throat and pulling away, "None of this would have happened if it weren't for you..."