Please, She's Not Worth It | Hikaru x Reader (Request)

This is a request by PokemonTrainerSakura

Part two to 'Don't Feel That Way...'
Where one of the regular customers (that are Hikaru and Kaoru's) finds out that the reader is hanging out with Hikaru a lot more and she's not a really nice person and bullys the reader by calling her names and dumping her bag into the fountain

Enjoy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your POV

Dating Hikaru Hitachiin changed my perspective on how I viewed relationships. Everyday, in the mornings, I would receive a text from Hikaru, telling me to have a good morning, explaining to me that today will be better than yesterday. Then, every evening, before turning in for the night, he would wish me a good nights sleep, telling me to have sweet dreams and to think of him whenever I get scared. When alone, we cuddle on his bed or my bed or on the chaise lounges dotted around the living areas, watching tv. With Kaoru, he'd often be sitting across from us with a small smile on his face, happy for us both. Nearly every week, Hikaru would give me a large bouquet of flowers, each time a different style. Sometimes, from time to time, he would also gift me a dress specially designed by him and made by his mother.

It really pivoted my views.

During school days, we'd often lay a low profile, sending each other a little wave or a smile, sometimes Hikaru would stretch to blowing a kiss. We wouldn't avoid each other, but we didn't want to draw too much attention to us. Hikaru wanting to protect me from other girls, making sure that I was constantly happy. We'd meet up in the Host Club, me becoming a regular (getting free slots!) for the twins, Kaoru often had a break whenever I visited, not wanting to cause any jealousy and ruffle Hikaru's feathers. Anytime we got together, we cherished. Hikaru, although a member of the Host Club, always reassured me that I was his and his eyes were only out for me. I trusted that.

Smiling softly, I walk through the corridor, the thought of Hikaru and I cuddling on the couch keeping me in my happy mood. Slowly, I push the large door open, revealing the Host Club fulfilling their duties. Tamaki charming a girl, his hand cupping her cheek, calling her his 'princess' telling her how their 'burning love' could last through anyway. Kyoya was by the side, crunching numbers, checking the budgets and money side of things while sending smiles to gushing girls. Haruhi was sitting with Honey and Mori, each of them having tea and cake with a bunch of girls.

The twins, were sitting on the couch with one of their regulars. She wasn't a very pleasant person, per-say, she was one of those stuck up rich girls who thought the sun sets and rises on her command, who thought the whole world and those in it revolves around her. However, no idea how or why, this girl was one of the most popular girls in the school. Her name was Hina Nakamura. Second year. Class C. She was the daughter of a very wealthy CEO of an extremely successful company. So, of course, she thought she could get anything she wanted.

Smiling softly at Hikaru, I wave shyly, giggling as he pulls away from Hina, teetering up to me with a smile. He wraps his arms around my waist, pressing a discrete kiss to my forehead. It seemed like I brightened up his whole day whenever we spent time together. Sure, he seemed happy with Hina, but that was an act, his face genuinely brightened as I came into view, which always made me feel all warm and mushy inside.

"Hey beautiful," he whispers in my ear chasing a small giggle from my lips, "I missed you so much, today,"
"I missed you too Hikaru," I reply wrapping my arms around him, leaning into his touch, "How's work?"
"You know, same old, same old," he replies smiling softly, "Maybe you could help me spice it up later,"
"Maybe," I reply giggling as he nips at my ear, "I only popped in to say hi,"
"Well, hello my beautiful girlfriend," he whispers smiling as he witnessed me shuddering, "So nice of you to check up on your loving boyfriend,"

With a soft kiss, we pull away, smiling happily toward each other before Hikaru pulls away, keeping his hands on mine until he can no longer hold on as he slowly walks back toward his twin. Kaoru waves sheepishly, smiling toward Hikaru, I try to smile back but it falters as my eyes lay upon Hina glaring my way. Her emerald green eyes shooting bullets through my body, her teeth gritted as she frowns toward me rolling her eyes as Hikaru sits back down next to her and continuing his twincest act with Kaoru. I could tell she was distracted.

Shaking it off, pushing away the uncomfortable feeling shooting up my spine, I turn on my heels, waving toward the rest of the host club before heading out, shutting the door behind me. However, I had the most strange feeling, like Hina was still staring at me, her emerald eyes boring into the back of my head, melting the wooden door. Sighing softly, I shake my head, walking toward the outdoor part of the complex, soaking up the rays.

I shouldn't worry about her. Hikaru wouldn't let anyone hurt me...

**************************************

A harsh shove plummets me to the ground chasing a yelp from my lips as I crash into the pavement wincing as I scratch my hands from the impact. My dress marked. Slowly, I look up, eyes widening as I see Hina with a menacing smirk on her face, her two lackeys behind her giggling my way. Pointing their fingers at me, laughing. Drawing attention to the situation. Girls and guys alike begin to swarm around us, everyone elbowing each other, pointing my direction as Hina laughs at me, snatching my bag away from my grasp.

Fear begins stabbing at my chest, as she rummages through my bag. Her friends either side of her, smirking my way, holding rocks in each hand, ready to throw my way. Hina grabs my notebook, bursting into a fit of laughter as she opens it to a page of scribbles, I was bored one lesson and decided to write Hikaru + (Y/n) with love hearts all around it. Rolling her eyes at it she tears it out the book and chucks it in the fountain.

"As if Hikaru loves you," she hisses, flicking through my notebook ripping out each and every page, throwing it in the fountain, "You're a nobody! You might as well be a commoner!"
"Give me my bag back," I feebly call out, forgetting about the drenched notebook, "Just leave me alone,"
"No," she replies before smirking deviously, "I have a better idea,"

Smirking, she throws my bag in the fountain, laughing as I gasp softly, knowing that all the pens, exercise books and notepads I had would be drenched... the ink would slide into each other and mix. A whole years worth of work, ruined by a simple throw. Suddenly, her lackeys grab my arms, holding me up before Hina pushes me in the fountain. A shriek escaping my lips as the cold water seeps through my dress and attacks my skin. Everyone around was laughing. Pointing at me. Joining in with all the jabs. Agreeing with everything Hina was saying.

Afterwards, crowds dispersed, everyone talking about the whole scene. Laughing. Giggling. Sniffling softly, close to tears, I sit up, ignoring the cold current pushing against my skin as I gather up every page of my notebook, sobbing quietly as I grab my bag. This was humiliating. You'd think people would just accept the fact that I have a boyfriend, just get on with their lives and carry on. Maybe, some people could be happy for me. Maybe, just maybe, people could be nice to me for once and support the relationship that I shared with Hikaru... but no. I had to be ridiculed for every single thing I did!

"(Y/n)!" I hear Hikaru shout worried, "What happened?"
"What do you think?" I ask crying softly, "Your regulars!"

Sighing softly, Hikaru lends me his hand, softly lifting me out of the fountain. He pulls my bag over his shoulders, ignoring the wet strap, before holding my hand, leading me toward Music Room #3. He sits me down, walking off somewhere before returning just as quickly as she left, holding the kimono he wore the other day.

"Wear this," he replies slowly unzipping my dress, "You'll catch a cold,"
"W - why are you helping me?" I stutter wiping my eyes as he slides my dress before wrapping the kimono around my waist, tying it up securely as he pulls me into his arms, "You should be with someone who's actually someone... not a nobody like me..."
"I love you, (Y/n)," he simply says pressing a kiss to my forehead, "I don't care what other people think or say, they don't control my feelings, I love you and only you,"

Blushing softly, I lean into the auburn haired boy, snuggling into his warmth as he holds me close. A tender moment.

"Besides, they're all jealous because they're not you"...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Note : I'm so sorry I haven't done it sooner as I've been on a long hiatus and you've probably forgotten about it but I hope you love it regardless