Commoners Game Kyoya x Reader (Request)

This is a request by Dawn_Yamato

I would like a Kyoya x reader please

Enjoy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your Pov

"Seven minutes in what?" I ask, sending confused glances toward Haruhi as Tamaki nods, clearly excited
"Seven minutes in heaven," Kyoya replies pushing his glasses up, "A game where two people, chosen out of random, go into a room or closet for seven minutes and I think - judging by the terms Tamaki has just told me - the two have to kiss,"

Sending a gratuitous smile toward Kyoya, I sit down opposite Tamaki, next to Kyoya, in the small circle the host club and I were sitting in. Everyone, meaning the host club, wanted to join in on this 'commoners game' that Haruhi told them about reluctantly. According to Kyoya, Tamaki found it on the Internet and got curious. My guess is that he was trying to find a way to get closer to his 'beloved darling Haruhi' but came across this game and then the cogs began to turn.

Sighing soflty, Haruhi grabs a small hat, instructing everyone to place something into the hat. Tamaki, being the little lovesick puppy he is, places a little picture of Haruhi into the hat. Kaoru places his orange rose into the hat while Hikaru gushes over his cuteness putting in a little locket with a picture of Kaoru and him inside. Honey, with a little goading from Mori, puts Usa - Chan into the hat, promising the little stuffed animal that he'd be safe in his arms soon enough while Mori puts in a small picture of Honey in there. Honey giggles soflty, elbowing my ribs soflty, whispering to me how Mori had a 'fetish for small things'. Haruhi slides one of her bracelets into the hat, smiling soflty as she hands it to Kyoya who rolls his eyes.

"I'm not playing," he says simply passing the hat toward me, "I'm not particularly interested in a game where one is trapped in a closet for seven minutes,"
"Come on Kyoya," Tamaki whines, his bottom lip quivering, "It'll be fun! Maybe you'll get (Y/n) - chan!"

A blush crawls up my face as Kyoya's brow twitches - Tamaki wincing as he realises he hit a nerve. His chocolate, brown eyes meet mine, looking to me for an exit route but I just shrug, rubbing the back of my head as I place my rose hair clip into the hat, blushing as Kyoya grumbles underneath his breath, slamming his pen into the hat. Glaring toward the blonde 'self - proclaimed king'.

Tamaki cheers, knowing that he finally got his way, watching Haruhi dreamily as she mixes up the items inside. Kyoya eyes me up as Haruhi presents me the hat, a small smile on her face as I slide my hand, feeling around the hat. Instantly, I cringe as I feel the softness of the rose brush up against my hand, I didn't really like the feeling so I instantly blocked that out. Finally, after getting alot of 'hurry up's from the group (especially Tamaki), I pull out, low and behold, Kyoya's pen.

A small cheer resembles in Tamaki's throat, throwing his hands up in the air. For a while now, he's been urging Kyoya to make a move on me. Forcing him, even, to ask me on date, saying that someone else may take me away before he got the chance. He's even tried to swerve him my way by saying that his older brothers have taken a liking toward me and may consider me becoming their wife. Anything that Tamaki can do to pull Kyoya toward me, he'll do. It's kinda annoying, especially now the twins are involved...

"Aww, Kyoya - Senpai got his crush," Hikaru says smirking, rubbing Kaoru's arms as he sits on his lap, "Maybe they'll finally admit their feelings,"
"Well, it'll be Kyoya - Senpai's last chance," Kaoru says, "Then it's our turn to try,"

Sighing soflty, I get to my feet, walking toward the closet, which isn't too big in size. Honey giggles, slamming the door shut as Kyoya steps in, locking us in complete darkness. My heart begins to hammer against its cage as Kyoya let's out a rather annoyed sigh, the gleam from his glasses being the only source of light through a crack in the closet.

"Although many people confess their love in this game," Kyoya begins sighing, "I don't see why they would... does the darkness give them more confidence? Because clearly, everyone is on the other side, possibly with their ears pressed to the door, waiting for me to say those three magical words,"
"You know, a simple 'I love you' would be better than judging how people confess to their lovers," I reply crossing my arms, trying to anyway, in this claustrophobic place, "You're obviously heading for a confession so don't discriminate other people if you're going to do the same thing,"

Kyoya sighs, wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling me into his side, my hands instantly find his chest, a blush dusting my cheeks as I look up at him. With a small huff, Kyoya connects his lips to mine, rubbing my waist softly as he pulls away.

"I have a feeling that they're celebrating outside"...

"Kyoya and (Y/n) are gonna have evil, beautiful babies!"...