"Riya?"

"Yeah we came to see uncle and inquire about his condition. How is he now?"

"Fine. Out of danger. Might gain consciousness by tomorrow morning."

"Riya, did you know that Adiva was getting married to him?" Amma asked.

"What? Oh God! No aunty not all. I was equally shocked as you all were, when I saw him as the groom." Riya replied.

"Oh! I am sorry child to ask you something like that. I am just worried about her."

"It's okay aunty. I understand. And don't worry, I assure you, she is in safe hands."

"How can you say that child? Didn't you see how he married her deceiving all of us? She was supposed to marry Aman. And cause of him, Aman completely behaved like a psychopath. He felt so insulted, that he lost control upon himself behaving like a maniac resulting him firing a bullet at Adiva's Dad. It's all cause of him that we have landed in this situation." Now Amma's words caught my attention.

"Wait....What? The man who fired bullet at baba was supposed to marry Adiva?" She nodded her head making me loose my balance as I stumbled back.

"Reyhan, what happened? Are you alright?" Dad asked holding my arm as he steadied me.

"Dad, what were you all about to do?" I looked at them in pure disbelief.

"Son, what has happened? What are you trying to say?" Mom asked as they all gave me a uncertain look.

"Mom, Dad, Amma....that rascal is none other than Kabir khan....Ring any bell?" They looked at me skeptically. But soon their faces turned pale as realization dawned on them.

"Don't tell me he is that same Kabir khan." Dad said. I just nodded my head making his eyes widen as he rubbed his hand through his face gritting his teeth.

"Ya Allah! What were we about to do?" Amma was devastated, as she slapped her hand on her forehead.

"Layla, we were about to kill our own daughter by handing her to that devil." Mom said, as they cried in each other's embrace.

"Bhai, what's happening?" Ziya asked, as Riya and her parents looked at us confusingly.

"Ziyu, let's talk about this in the morning sweetheart....Okay?" I palmed her face in my hands as I spoke to her. She nodded in understanding.

It was something 10 in the morning. We all were sitting across baba's bed. He had gained consciousness half an hour ago. "Where is Adiva?" He inquired.

"With her husband." I replied.

"Why? How could you...." Baba panicked and tried to get up but I cut him mid sentence.

"Relax baba. She is fine." I assured him, as dad made him lay back on the bed.

"Ahsan, you don't know what we were about to do. We were about to commit the biggest mistake of our lives." Baba gave amma a perplexed look. "What do you mean layla?"

"Baba, Aman is none other than Kabir khan. The biggest nightmare of our lives." I clarified.

"How is that possible Reyhan? We ourselves had gone through the background check. Didn't we Asad?" Baba asked turning towards dad.

"Baba, he changed his identity and everything and disguised himself to reach Adiva." I answered, angrily raking my fingers through my hairs.

We all turned our heads towards the door when suddenly we heard a knock. Who might it be?

The door opened making everyone gasp. Suddenly, the atmosphere in the room thickened as the person revealed in front of us.

"You....How dare you take my daughter away from us? Where the hell did you keep her huh? Where is she?" Amma charged towards him shouting angrily.