• 12/1 || I Love You

Start from the beginning

Kaho and Karin had made lots giant snowmen as the blond called out to Maika. "Make one with us, Maika!"

"U-um..."

At the background, Akizuki was chasing Hideri while throwing snowballs at him. "Idiot! What do you think you're doing?!"

Dino smiled. "This shows the difference between adults and teenagers." Suddenly one of the snowman Karin and Kaho made was landed on Dino.

Mafuyu stand there staring at his laying figure. "Got a problem with that?"

"No."

Kaho walked towards Mafuyu. "You ruined it."

"That's enough snowmen. Wait, did you make them with you bare hands?!"

Karin was blowing her hands as she rubbed them. "Kaho, now my hands are frozen!"

"Sucks to be you! I kinda forgot my gloves." Kaho replied.

Akizuki went to Karin's side. "Give me you hands." Karin looked up and gave him her hands. He rubbed and put it close to his mouth for him to blow out some heat.

Karin smiled. "Thank you, Koyo."

Suddenly, they saw Miu hugging Hideri like a doll.

"Don't snuggle here."

Miu smiled as Hideri seems to enjoying this. "I love how warm a child's body is."

Akizuki just continue to rub Karin's hand as Karin smirked at Hideri. "If you're not careful there, she might just use you to one of her R-18 stories."

Hideri jumped as Miu sweat dropped. "Karin, you read my mind."

"Then I get to make mt zine debut?!" Hideri yelled out. He jumped out of Miu's grasp and asked as Akizuki stopped blowing Karin's hands before turning to him. "How are you going to use me in the story? Will ot be a story where the pigs make me breathe heavily?"

"You're kind of a scumbag."

Miu continued to look at Hideri. "The thing that would be fitting for you, Hideri... Is a bellypunching fetish."

Hideri ran off.

"Hideri!"

===========

They started to get ready to have fun. Maika was the first one to get ready, her hair was tight into two low braids and added a blue beanie on her head. As Maika was waiting for the others, she saw a blonde man snowboarding. Her eyes widened with stars on her eyes.

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" Kaho yelled out and Maika look behind her.

Kaho walked towards her with Karin close by. Kaho had wore a beanie hat as her hair was tight into two low ponytails.

As for Karin, she had her hair on a messy updo as her bangs messily rest on her forehead.

The three girls had change into one of the jumpsuits they had brought for the event. Maika wore a pink jumpsuits white patterns on in, Kaho was similar to Maika but in blue. As for Karin, she wore a grey jumpsuit with a white jacket, leaving it unzip.

"Kaho, Karin!" Maika called out.

"Where's everyone?" Karin asked as they stood beside Maika.

"I'm the first one here."

Karin and Kaho notice her hairstyle. "Those braid look adorable on you, Maika!"

"I love your hair as well, Kaho! You too, Karin!"

"Thanks!"

They all giggled. Akizuki walked to them and landed a grey beanie on Karin's head. "You forgot this."

"Oh, thanks, Koyo."

Akizuki smiled but continue to rest his hand on her head as he look at the others. "So we can choose between snowboarding and skiing? Have you three decided which you're going to do?"

"No, actually. I make up my mind." Maika replied.

"Boarding is more the hipster thing to do, right?"

Maika smiled. "Just now, I saw a really good snowboarder, and it was breathtaking!"

Karin jumped, feeling excited. "How about we all try snowboarding?!"

"I guess it's snowboarding, huh?" Akizuki said when suddenly he saw a man walking towards them. The others look at him as well.

"Who's that?"

"He's approaching us."

"That's the board I saw before!"

When they saw the magical frill girl on the board, they realize who it was.

"Manager?!"

Dino took off his goggles and walked to them. "Aren't you guys going to do it? It feels great!"

Kaho whispered to Karin. "There was a time lag before I realized it was the manager!"

"Me too!"

"What kind of reaction is that?!"

Maika walked closer to Dino and smiled. "Snowboarding is cool, although I'm a beginner. I wish I could do it like you, Manager!"

"Gotcha! I'll be your patient teacher, Maika!"

"Really?! Thank you!"

"Not at all! It'll be fun!"

Kaho frowned. "That's not fair! Manager, teach us, too!"

"Sure. You can tag along."

Akizuki sighed before sarcastically said. "I feel so wanted."