Nightmare - Sno

No, leave them alone! Please!

Bryan jolts up after a familiar nightmare. He has been having the same nightmare for a week, so he hasn't been able to sleep.

He gets up, puts on his clothes, and leaves his house. He sits on the stairs in front of his house and starts crying. He hated that nightmare, he didn't want to be left alone.

Meanwhile, the alpha of packhaven, also known as Mario, had just come back from a trip at Mythspire. He instantly saw the beloved pup of packhaven sobbing and approached him.

Mario: Pup? Did something happen?

The alpha said, in the calmest tone he could.

Bryan: Alpha? I thought you went to Mythspire.

Mario: I did, I just came back from there. Did something happen while I was gone?

Bryan: N-no, everything's fine...

Mario: Why are you crying then?

Bryan: Just a nightmare. It's nothing.

The alpha sat beside him and said

Mario: Sure doesn't sound like nothing. Do you want to talk about it?

Bryan: ... Are you sure you want to hear it?

Mario: Mhm.

Bryan: Well, in my nightmare, I always start in front of the gate. Then, no matter how fast I go inside, I always see everyone on the floor. Most of the time just bleeding out, but, sometimes, dismembered. I'm scared, what if it's trying to tell me something? What if it's a prediction of some sort!? I don't want to be alone! I don't want to lose the pack! I don't want to lose you!

Mario: Pup, calm down... BRYAN!

Bryan: H-huh?

Mario hugged the trembling pup and suddenly, Bryan felt a sense of peace and protection in between the arms of the alpha.

Mario: Calm down Bryan. It's fine. You're fine.

The alpha held the pup until his breathing was calm. Somewhere along the way, the pup had fallen asleep. Mario picked him up and carried him to his bed. He placed him down and just as he was about to leave, the pup grabbed his wrist.

Bryan: Don't leave, you can sleep with me. Please? I beg you...

Mario: *sigh* Alright, fine.

The alpha laid beside the little pup and Bryan instantly wrapped his legs around the alpha's, hugged him, and snuggled into his chest. Mario hugged him back and, without thinking, kissed him on the forehead and before falling asleep said:

Mario: Goodnight, love.

After that night, Bryan never had that nightmare again. After all, he always got to sleep in the loving and safe arms of his alpha.

REMINDER!

If you wish to make a request, you must specify the following:

1- Fanart or one-shot

2- Plot (a brief explanation of what's happening in the fanart/one-shot)

3- Universe (Sno, Fto, Scp, OoO, OZ, Bryan FNAF AU, ...)