Undertale Bryrio - Fanart

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Roles:

Mario - Sans

Bryan - Chara

Frisk - Frisk (Wow so interesting)

The story for the art:

After Bryan and Frisk take the genocide route (Mostly Bryan taking control) after doing a true reset. During Mario's battle, Frisk aims to claim control over Bryan by making herself more determined. Bryan realizes and fights with Frisk, Bryan was about to win, but at the last attempt to weaken Bryan, she merged her soul with Bryan's broken soul.

It clarifies many of Bryan's faint memories, he sees memories he could not remember, and also feelings he didn't know he had. He gets reminded of the butterflies in his stomach and how heated his face would become whenever Mario would get close to his face.

He looks back up at the battle and sees Mario's health low. He panics and presses the mercy button every chance he got.

Mario: What's wrong? Knife got your tongue? Hehe...

After many deaths, Mario stopped.

Mario: Y..... k..ow...w..a...ju...o.

Bryan: W-what?

Mario: J-Just go... It's obvious you're not going kill me....

Mario turns around and sits down. Bryan, out of guiltiness, approaches him and did something he had not done in a while. He hugged him. Mario was shocked by it.

Bryan: Ya' got chocolate? Well, obviously you don't. You never do!

"Only one person ever asked me that." Mario thought to himself

Mario: B-Bryan? Is... Is that you?

Bryan: Hey... It's been a while, huh?

Mario turned and tackle-hugged Bryan. He looked at Bryan with tears forming in his eyes.

Mario: I missed you...

Bryan: So did I...

Happiness filled both of them. Mario got closer and finally, he kissed him.

GOOD NEWS!

Requests are back open! To make a request, you have to specify:

1- Plot

2- Universe (SCP, OoO, SNO, FTO, OZ, OG UNIVERSE, FNAF BRYAN AU, MADE-UP AU)

3- Fan-art or one-shot

Bryrio (Bryan x Mario) oneshots || Fanartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें