Short FTO fluff story - "A sad drunk?"

Bryan POV

After some people from multiple guilds told me about a party going on in the Grimshade guild hall, I went and helped out with the cleaning and such. 

I had just returned home when I heard knocking on my door. It took me a while, but I finally opened the door to see... Mario?

I had absolutely no idea why he was here. Although, I did remember him being at the party, and he smelled like alcohol. Mario was looking at the floor, but I was more than sure something was wrong.

Bryan: "Mario? What are you doing here?" 

Mario: " . . . "

He didn't say anything and out of nowhere just hugged me.

Bryan: "...! Huh?!" 

Mario: "Cud-...es...

Bryan: "W-what?"

Mario looked at me and I saw him frowning, but not a '' I'm mad. Probably going to throw humans around. '' tip of frown, the '' I'm sad, I need comfort and attention please. '' type of frown. I was slightly shocked by this since I've seen how he's usually aggressive during his drunk moments. 

Mario: "I'm tired of this... -hic- ... stay with me, will you?"

Just IMAGINE how confused I was I this moment, I had to think about what was happening so I stood there, arms crossed, trying to figure out what's happening.

Bryan: "Um.. Since I'm another dragon slayer.. you thought of coming to me.?"

That was all I could get, but it was definitely wrong judging by the face he showed me.

Mario: "Uh-huh. Definitely not because you're my -hic- significant other and I want attention."

Bryan: "You know what? That makes sense."

He was definitely  slightly  annoyed by the fact that despite being so obvious I still decided to go with reason. I dragged him into the living room and basically threw him on the sofa, I should've known better. He, without hesitation, pulled me down with him.

Bryan: "Mario. For god's sake, let me go- "

And before I could even FINISH, the boy had the audacity to cut me off, when he came uninvited to MY house, but suureee whateveeerrr. Well, that train of thought dissing him off was immediately interrupted with his next words. 

Mario: "I don't want to be alone... So please stay with me."

This little (bleep) definitely hit me where I was weak. "Goddammit." Was what I though before giving in and embracing him. I cupped his cheeks and looked at him, he looked like he was about to fall asleep and to wake up for another few years.

Bryan: "You look tired, wash up first, will you?"

Mario looked at me with two different looks, the first one being: "Fine... I don't want to though-." and the other being: "Wait, I don't want to be alone-.."