They Call Him The Unbreakable Sword, Bullshit: 1

A/N:

I LOVE YEONG AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME (Woo DO Hwan did a really GREAT acting playing both Yeong and Eun Seob)

Sometimes I really feel Lee Gon took him for granted. Nobody can stop me thinking Yeong loves his king more than that.

Also I really love the chemistry between Yeong and Sin Jae, not close but actually closer than that so here I'm.

I want to write where they almost lost Yeong and finally realize how important Jo Yeong is to them.

[Chapter 1: TwoBullets and Two Stabs]

The fact was obvious.

They all knew, Jo Yeong was one of the strongest men in the kingdom. The captain of the royal guard who also excelled in the military when he served voluntarily.

Funny how it seemed; the unbreakable sword the King possessed never wavered no matter what.

At every scene.

At every danger.

The sword always knew how to take action, fast and sharp.

Even Sin Jae (Hyeon Min) who was one of the best fighters in his squad would think twice to fully go hand-in-hand combat with Yeong.

The perfect shield and weapon at the same time, many authorities wanted to claim but yet he was exclusively only for the King of Corea.

It was somehow suffocating for Yeong at sometimes, though he would never admit that.

The man would always speak with so much pride how much blessed he was as the unbreakable sword who would stand before the gunfire for his beloved King, Sin Jae would scoff after hearing those words.

He didn't hate to be one; if you gave him a chance to re-write his history. He would surely choose to be the same, the royal guard who would die in the battlefield for his one and only King.

But sometimes when people just see his strong side, his cold façade, the thin smile as a formality.

People tended to forget, in fact, Yeong was indeed a normal human who could die with a simple bullet to his heart.

Maybe because of the same reason, he never forgets his bulletproof vest. Always in alert before or behind Lee gon. To protect the persona people put on him.

Gon also trusted his life to Yeong and the bodyguard couldn't think any higher gift for him than that.

Unfortunately, there was time at night when he was all alone in his private chamber.

The one he moved in the time he was promoted as the royal guard's captain, do they think I'm not a human, he would wonder .

Only people who already worked for him for years, in an example like Ho Pil, though the second-in-command also needed time to guess what the man thought with the lack of his expression.

Sometimes Yeong wondered if he would break in the future, what if I'm not unbreakable.

It was a deafening silence inside his head when it happened, though he was sure soon after everyone screamed at the top of their lungs.

He had promised Sin Jae, he would take two days break and they could catch up what he had abandoned.

His so-called friend-with- benefit grinned happily, without intention to hide the happiness when he promised about it the last time they met.

Sin Jae still thinking about the offering to work in the kingdom's investigation squad, so he didn't have any special card to have free entry to the palace and that meant little chance to spend his time with Yeong.