Mine

Sarawat POV:

Last night was a dream come true.

I haven't fully processed how quickly the events unfolded all I know is that I had a very asleep Tine in my embrace and happiness filling me up like never before.

He moved around to face me.

"It's rude to stare" he breathed not opening his eyes

"Can't I admire the beauty of my boyfriend ?" I pleaded with a smile.

He leaned in and his lips met mine.

"Don't just stare at him than" he whispered.

"Tine" I blurted

He opened his eyes and rolled me on my back getting on top of me.

"I'm just saying" he started as his fingertips caressed my face "When I admire the beauty of my boyfriend I can't help but want to touch him" he continued as his fingertips kept going up and down my torso.

"Oh really now" I answered with a smile.

"But not just touch it" He teased leaning in "I also want to do things " he whispered his breath on my neck.

"And just what kind of things ?" I asked

His lips starting kissing my neck, his warm tongue on my skin, his lips slowly started sucking on my skin, pain and pleasure intertwined turning me on like never before.

My hand gripped his neck pulling him away, his eyes were sparkling.

I created a monster, a blood sucking insanely good looking monster.

"What" he asked "I'm hungry" he said with a cheerful voice

Breathe Sarawa breathe.

As much as I wanted to eat him up instead, I knew he needed to rest.

"Tell me what do you want to eat I'll cook you something delicious" I offered trying to move away.

"You" he replied almost instantly his body hooked on mine "Just what exactly should I do to make you understand" he said noticeably annoyed.

I sat up on the bed, him on my lap, his legs on both my sides.

"It's called being considerate" I said getting my lips on his.

"Don't" He murmured in between kisses. 

The kisses were deep his whole body arching closer, my hand wandered on his perfectly round arse, caressing every inch on it.

His arms wrapped my neck, his lips getting hungrier, our tongues met for a fight, his hand ruffling my hair, breaking our kiss apart I started dropping kisses on his nape and neck, as he  suddenly started moving his hips slowly.

His skin was intoxicating; I could feel myself getting hard with just that small stimulation, as if he read into my mind his hand seductively started moving towards my length, caressing my torso, my waist before grabbing it in his hand.

His soft hand began moving slowly, I reached for the half empty lube coating my fingers with a decent amount, covering his torso with kisses I started playing with his nipple as my finger was roaming around his hole.

"Enough with the teasing" he murmured biting his lip.

I bit his nipple as I introduced a finger in making him let out a small moan, hardening his grip around my member he moved faster, I reached out for his lips, sucking on his tongue I put the second finger in.

His hips instantly moving in reaction, biting my lips he broke our kiss breathless.

"Wanna lay down" I asked kissing his neck as my third was in.