A New Adventure

Sarawat POV:

My head is killing me.

Water I need water.

Barely able to move I felt that my bed was not as comfortable as usual.

I tried to cover myself with my blanket but it was stuck somewhere.

I opened my eyes and tried getting up.

Damn you Man it's all your fault.

*Flashback*

What is this, what happened.

Memories of last night scattered in my head.

Just what exactly happened, I took my phone.

A text message from Man 'You're welcome' with a picture of Tine CARRYING ME?!

I'm so screwed.

I had no morning classes today so I took all my time getting ready, I only had football practice in the evening and I was thinking about going to the music club to ease my head a bit.

"Eh Heey, look who's that!" Boss exclaimed "How was your night?"

"I don't know it's pretty much a blur" I admitted

We were heading to the field when I heard a voice calling me out, I didn't bother to turn until I felt a hand grabbing my arm

"Eh Saraleo can't you even wait for me" Tine exclaimed breathless

He's so cute in his cheerleader uniform.

"What do you want" I said bluntly.

"That's not how you talk to someone who went out of his way to help you when you needed it" he said sarcastically

"What do you want" I repeated desperately trying to avoid this conversation.

"Well I need you" He started " I want you" he continued

Boss choked on his breath and my head went blank.

"Anyways, meet me at the music club after practice, I gotta go" he quickly said running towards his team.

"Dude! what the hell happened last night" Boss screamed.

My thoughts exactly.

Practice went longer than usual, and when I went to the practice room I was sure it'll be empty.

To my surprise I saw Tine laying on the bench his bag under his head, his arm on his face making his stomach show a bit.

I got closer, he was sound asleep.

Damn he was cute

Tine POV:

I felt someone near me, I knew it was Sarawat.

"Enjoying the view" I murmured

He took a step back as I got up.

"What do you want Tine?" he said flustered

I explained my goal to play at the upcoming festival not giving him all the details.

"No" he answered not giving it a single thought

I really really wanted him to help me.

Fu** it I'll just try charming him maybe that'll work.

"Well you see I got the feeling that you'd wanna help me out a bit after what happened last night" I said getting close to him.

He did kiss me

"Nothing happened" he mumbled taking a step back

Oh really.

"Don't you remember" I started "what happened" I moved my hand up his arm "last night" I brought myself closer to him "in your bed" I murmured inches away from his face.

Suddenly he pinned me to the wall.

"Are you trying to seduce me Tine?" he whispered

"I'm calling in for a favor" I said looking straight into his eyes.

"Sorry sweetheart I don't make deals with strangers" he said slowly backing up.

My hand held him before my brain could think it through.

"Well strangers don't do this" I breathed before my lips crashed on his.

He was startled at first but then he got closer, one hand laying on my hip the other one cupping my face.

Fuck he's talented

He deepened our kiss, his lips getting hungrier, my hands were on his waist as his grabbed my arse making me moan.

He broke the kiss, eyeing me with fiery eyes, his smell was endearing and I wanted more.

My hands wrapped his neck as my lips went for his.

He pinned me harder bringing his body violently on mine.

Breaking our kiss his tongue wondered on my neck as if he wanted to taste me, his hand started unbuttoning my shirt his  hand moving up and down.

Leaving kisses on my neck making his way back to my lips, his tongue asking for entrance that I wholeheartedly gave.

A loud sound came out of his pocket, we ignored it.

One time,
Two times,
Three times.

Exasperated he broke our kiss to pick up.

'This has to be a matter of life or death' he said moving away.

After a few moment he came back.

"So I take that as a deal" I said buttoning up my shirt

"Don't flatter yourself" he teased "I'll think about it" he continued

"See you tomorrow for our first official session" I said dropping a peck on his lips

"9am music room" he murmured with a smirk "be one minute late and you'll be punished" he said picking up his guitar.