Can't Stop

Tine POV:

I'm.Not.A.Morning.Person

I slept like a rock but we had to wake up extra early to get everything ready before the bus arrived.

Wat' was the one in charge of the manual labor while I was in charge of the complaining.

My head was killing me and I blame my twisted drinking habits.

I don't even remember how I got in the tent, I sat by our stuff while he was gathering everything. 

"Are you almost done Wat' " I asked for what felt like the hundredth time.

"Almost babe" He replied not thinking.

"Language" I shouted "What if someone hears you" I continued looking around.

He got closer to me and lifted up my chin.

"After what you said last night, I don't think it'll be a surprise for anyone" He murmured his breath tickling me.

"What...what did I.." I mumbled.

"Yo the lovers, I know you're all over yourselves but the bus is leaving in 5" Ohm shouted approaching

The lovers. 

The words kept ringing in my head. 

Wat' finished packing and we joined the rest of the group.

"Did you have fun last night?" Murmured Ohm as I was standing near the bus waiting for Wat' to finish loading our stuff in 

"What...what are you talking about" I mumbled in panic. 

"I have to admit that seeing you getting all jealous for your boyfriend was a sight to see" he whispered with a smirk. 

"I did what!?" I yelled in choc. 

How could I forget that !

"So everyone knows ?" I gasped

Ohm proceeded to tell me in detail what I did, how I got jealous and started spouting nonsense. 

Why do I still think that Alcohol is my friend ? It's clearly not the case. 

"It's not so bad" I said trying to play it cool 

"Yeah the others might not think about it that much, but I have to admit something" He said looking around.

Oh God what now ?! 

"We kinda saw you guys kissing" He admitted avoiding my eyes " I was waiting for your dumb self to just tell us but since it's confession time might as well tell you everything." he continued. 

"I.. I wanted to tell you guys, I just didn't know how" I murmured not really knowing what to say. 

"Look we might not always act like it but we're your friends you dumbo" Ohm joked.

I felt a bit at ease. 

"So I'm in for the teasing of a lifetime right ?" I joked back.

"Oh you have no idea, it'll be 10 times worst than when Pheuk dated that poet girl" He said placing an arm on my shoulder. 

 Wat' was finally done, he was walking towards us, a confused look on his face. I bet he's scared that I'll sit with them on our way back. 

"Hi Ohm" He said trying to act normal.

I wanted to tease him so bad.

"Okay Ohm let's find a seat in the back" I told my friend that understood me in second.