In Your World

Sarawat POV:

I got to admit it, I'm having fun. 

Obviously I never would have imagined that this kind of situation would ever have happened with Tine, but I'm happy it did.

Tine was known to be a real ladies man, and seeing how he reacts each time I touch him, it won't be wrong of me to assume that he might be....

What am I thinking. No. 

I quickly got dressed, and waited for his highness to come out of the locker room. 

He looked so cute when he did, his hair a bit messy, he fixed his blouse, and was carrying my guitar on his shoulder. 

Cute. 

"I'm hungry" I said looking at him. 

He blushed. 

"For food you weirdo" I continued "You know you have a twisted mind" I joked 

"Eh Saraleo, you're the weirdo" he retorted walking past me. "Let's grab something, I'm starving" he ordered. 

We both headed to the food court. I got some shrimp fried rice for Tine and some Broccoli fried rice for me. 

"I don't know what you like so I just picked something out" I said placing his plate in front of him. 

"Shrimp rice!" he shouted "It's my favorite" he continued.

I sat down looking at him, he pushed a blue shake to my direction.

"I bought you this" he said not looking at me.

Why is he so cute. 

"Thanks noong" I said 

We ate in silence until he broke it.

"Can I have your number Wat ?" he shyly asked.

I almost chocked on my food, why was he so cute. 

"Don't go thinking I'm flirting with you Saraleo, it's just...I don't...I wanted to text..call you earlier and I realized that I don't have it" he blurted. 

"Did I say anything?" I joked.

I took out my cell phone, we exchanged our numbers. 

I saved his as Nuisance

"Are you even for real?" he asked "I'm anything but a nuisance to you" he continued annoyed 

"Is that so?" I asked.

He stared pouting, and it was the most adorable thing ever. 

We kept talking about this and that, and I realized that we really are polar opposite, he's a very friendly talkative guy while I'm more of an introvert kind of guy.

He talked about what he liked, his favorite foods, he least favorite movies and I realized I wanted to hear all about that.

Usually I'm not like that, I don't take particular interest in what people say, and even if I admitted to myself that I might have small crush on him, I didn't expect to become like this, I'm like that, I'm slowly turning into that protagonist you see on Tv that just stares for no particular reason at the other person just knowing he's the one. 

"Do you even listen when I talk?" he asked.

"I do" I lied "I just don't understand one thing, why do you want to play at the festival? You mentioned something about Peaches ?" I asked.

I mean I really don't mind our little deal, it's just weird, you can't wake up one day and decide to become a musician.

"Didn't I tell you?" he retorted.