A Promise

Tine POV: 

A ray of light woke me up.

Dizzy, it took me a moment to realize that I was in Wat's room, flashes form last night were coming in my head. 

So much for the bulletproof plan. 

At least I din't confess to him drunk and for that I virtually patted myself on the back. 

I turned around in the bed to face him, he was peacefully sleeping.

I liked how his arms were wrapping me, I liked how his messy hair was framing his face, I liked how peaceful and lovable his face was. 

"I like you" I breathed as I buried myself in his arms.

I couldn't get myself to sleep again so I tried getting out of the bed without waking him up. 

His arms tighten around me as I tried to move. 

"Are you running away again?" he asked his eyes still close. 

"Sorry I didn't want to wake you up" I replied " And no I was not running away, unless you count the kitchen as a safe heaven, then I definitely was" I joked.

He smiled.

"I wanted to make you breakfast" I announced 

"I taught we agreed that I was the one in charge of the food in our relationship" He said looking at me with teasing eyes. 

'Our relationship' I liked that.

"I'm not trying to pressure you" he blurred in panic 

I still didn't say a word looking in his lost puppy eyes.

So cute

"I'm not saying 'relationship' as in romantic relationship, just a normal relationship, well not 'normal' like that" he kept blabbering "would you just shut me up please, before I scare you to death" he announced

I leaned in and dropped a small kiss on his lip. 

His face went blank. 

That was not the kind of reaction I was expecting. 

"Are you okay?" I questioned.

"If you keep doing that you'll confuse me Tine" he said "When you do things like this I don't know how to react" he continued 

I looked up at him and let him speak. 

"It makes me think that you might like me, but if you don't I don't want to lose what we have now and it'll keep confusing me" he said with puppy eyes.  

"You're right" I said in a serious tone

I freed myself form his embrace and sat on the bed.

 "I should probably stop confusing you" I started "It's not fun for you anymore, and for me neither to be honest" I said looking away.

His expression was slowly decomposing so I decided to stop this.

"I guess I'll just have to date you than" looking at him straight in the eyes. 

His eyes brighten, his mouth opened but no words came out of it. 

He sat down on the other side of the bed.

"You what?" He mumbled.

"To be honest I wanted to tell you this earlier, but the timing always seemed off" I tried to explain 

"Tell me what? How? Since when" he questioned. 

"For someone so observant you're really slow sometimes" I said placing myself on his lap facing him