A Bet

Meet Tine, saying that he was a playboy would be an understatement.

He's a dating machine, well his dating consist of seeing a girl, be head over hills for her, going on few dates and realizing he's not interested anymore.

Don't get it bad, he's a good guy, well he keeps pleading that he is, he just haven't found the one yet.

Tine POV:

"I'm telling you guys, she's the one!" I announced to my so called friends

"Who is it this time" Peuk asked half annoyed half tired and fully uninterested.

"Peach!" I said in a loving voice

"Here we go again" Fong complained

"No man, I'm sure of it, she's the hottest girl of the campus" I kept saying " She's nice, cute and sexy, it's like a winning combo"

Why do I still hang out with them.

I can't deal with these guys, the never take me seriously, I just know that she can be the one.

"Did you even talked to the girl ?" asked Fong

"No but I'm planing to, today at lunch" I answered.

"Don't worry Tine, we'll be there to witness the best rejection scene ever" Ohm joked.

What supportive friends I have

01:45 PM, game time Tine.

I'm not even nervous, I don't usually worry that much before asking a girl out, it's too easy for me, when I'm out to drink or just hang out girls approach me, give me their number or straight out ask me out.

Peach is not like that, she's a princess, well she acts as one, I don't know her that well but man let me tell you, she's hot, like fire hot and I want her.

She's sitting up at her usual table with her two friend, she's obviously the hottest.

I sat in front of her.

"Oh hi Tine" she said with a cute smile

Game on

"Hi sweetheart" I replied "I saw you looking at me from my table and I thought I'd give you a better view" I flirted

She laughed

"I was not looking at you but you're funny, I give you that" she said

"Since you wanna give me things start with your phone number" I retorted " I'll take you out"

her friends started giggling

"Thanks for the offer but I just don't date anyone" She replied.

As if I was anyone.

"If you want to date me you have to prove yourself, I'm not like one of you bimbos" she continued

She wants me to what ? Well keep it up Tine.

"Anything for you princess" I said getting my hand closer to hers.

At this moment a group of people arrived at the cafeteria and every girl went nuts.

Even Peach was looking at them with wierd eyes.

I turned to see who was causing that ruckus and it was no one but that Saraleo and his friends.

"Anything you said" exclaimed Peach bringing me back to her "I want you to perform at the upcoming festival and sing my favourite song" she continued.

Wait is this for real? Is she joking ?

She stood up and got closer to my face.

"If you do I'd be giving you more than just my number" she whispered to my ear.

"Consider it done" I replied

"I'll see you around Tine"

okay what did I just get myself into.

Later that day.

"Man just give up already, you have the musical talent of a dog!" said Ohm

"Come on Ohm don't you remember the video of the dog playing drums" add Fong laughing

"Guys just how hard can it be, I'll just strike some chords and it'll be over" I pleaded

After giving it some taught I decided to enroll in the Music club to find myself some kind of tutor to learn form.

Arriving to the Club's room I heard someone play guitar, it was beautiful, the notes resonated in my ears and I felt hypnotized by this sound.

Getting closer to the door I saw a figure from the back and I just knew.

He was the one.

"You're my new tutor!" I screamed as he finished playing.