A Drunken Night

Sarawat POV:

I like staying at the club when no one is around, it's a quite space and I can play whatever I want, I feel like I'm in my own bubble.

"You're my new tutor! " Someone screamed from behind me 

What a pain, I couldn't even care less about whoever this stu'

it's Tine

I turned around to gather my things hoping he'll just leave.

He got closer and kept mumbling about how he wanted me to teach him or whatever was his plan to get peaches ? 

He must really like fruits. 

as I got up, he stood in front of me.

"Look man I need to perform at the next festival" he pleaded.

Too close

 I dodged him heading out.

A drink, I needed a drink 

Later that evening I had plans to meet Man & Boss for drinks and I desperately needed it, we went to our usual bar, a cheap one near my condo, it was not very popular but had the best music, only classics. 

sitting at the bar, enjoying the music Boss was talking about some girl that he met earlier today.

"I'm telling you she made me feel things" he said 

"Talking about feeling things, I happen to have witnessed a very strange scene this afternoon" Man said in a very weird voice.

" A certain someone was avoiding another someone, in the music room" he continued 

He saw us ?! 

I played dumb, staring at my drink avoiding his eyes.

"I mean I know you've had the biggest crush on him since last year, I'm just saying you should make a move" Man kept mumbling about Tine for what felt like an eternity.

I may or may  not have a tinee tiny crush on Tine but it's like a mancrush nothing more.

I totally don't want to pin him to the wall, slowly caressing his side, approach him and slowly kiss his lovely lips till I won't feel mine anymore.

Okay I may or may not have a crush on Tine, but everyone knows what a total player he is and how much he LOVES GIRLS. 

I'm really trying my best to forget him and move on with my life and I like to think that I'm doing it right. 

"I'm just saying love is love man" Man finished up his speech. 

"Bro look who just got here" said Boss pointing at the entrance. 

My heart dropped, Tine.

I gulped my drink in one go, simultaneously ordering an other. 

Tine POV: 

Can't believe that Saraleo. 

He just left me standing in the club's room. 

Thinking about it we've never really spoke, which is really weird cause I'm a really social person.

Ohm just got dumped so we desperately wanted to lift up his mood.

"Hey Tine!" someone screamed from inside the bar.

i spotted Sarawat and his friends, they gesture us to join them, so we did.

"Having a night out too ?" Man asked. 

He's in the football team we met tons of time when I cheer.

"Yes this guy really needs it" Peuk answered holding Ohm with one arm.

I sat alongside Sarawat who didn't even recognize our existence, he was really really like REALLY focused on his drinks. 

A few drinks down, everyone was pretty wasted, Ohm was barely standing straight.

"I think we should call it a night" Peuk mumbled. 

"Yeah, us too" Boss said pointing out to a very drunk Sarawat.

Heading to the parking lot was a total mess try handling drunk people when you're drunk is definitely hard work.

"Tine can you drop Sarawat on your way he's totally wasted" Man asked.

"I'm....bot drunk....Man...book.. I'm standing up alone" he said barely walking with his arm around Boss's neck.

"He lives right around the corner, thanks Tine" Boss said almost throwing his friend into my arms.

On the bright side now he has to be my music teacher.

This is what I call blackmail material.

"I can...walk alone.." he mumbled

"Yeah sure, and I can fly if I want to" I retorted

We got to his place pretty quickly.

I tried placing him on his bed to take off his shoes but tackled me and one second later I was the one laying on his bed with him on top of me.

"You're cute" he mumbled his hand caressing my cheek

"And you're drunk" I joked mirroring his gesture

His skin is so soft.

"You're very cute" he said bringing his face closer.

He smells nice.

"Very very cute" he mumbled before his lips met mine.

His lips are soft.

His hand carefully cupped my face.

His lips slowly moving, mine too without my consent.

He left my lips moving towards my neck.

He's good

He kissed my neck, and stopped moving.

Seriously!?

He started snoring, leaving me wild awake and well horny.