Reward

Tine POV: 

So much for taking it slow, each time I think that we should slow down and think about our 'relationship' first I just get lost in his eyes and next thing I know I'm at his place waiting for him to open that darn door. 

Tine calm down you horny little thing

I don't even remember what movie we saw, all I know is that I'm desperately waiting for is for his lips to meet mine again. 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me in. 

Finally

Seconds later I was pinned to the wall in between his arms. 

My hands carefully wrapping his neck closing the distance between us.

Our lips met in a careful, slow kiss, dancing with each other at first, he than bit my lower lip making me want to deepen our kiss.

My tongue brushed his lower lip, bringing my whole body closer to him. 

The kiss got hotter, our lips locking frantically as our tongues played with each other moving towards the closest soft place to lie on. 

Sofa it is, he slowly pushed me down, taking off my shirt in one gesture, doing as well for himself. 

His skin was so appetizing, he continued kissing me while his hand wandered on my body. 

Moving from my peck, to my sides, to my hip finalizing its course on my arse.

His lips still on mine for a moment before carefully moving towards my neck, he left small kisses on my collarbone delicately moving to my nape leaving wet kisses, slowly sucking on it than biting it making a moan leaving my mouth. 

He looked up a smirk on his face. 

Proud much ?! Let's see than. 

Grabbing his hips I laid him on the sofa placing myself on top of him.

He really had a nice body, my hands wondered on his torso, my fingertips brushing each and everyone of his muscles.

Gradually bending down, my lips tasted his skin, dropping kisses on his neck, replicating his movement until a smooth moan was heard.

Serves you right

I moved towards his collarbone, my lips gently going to his nipple, leaving wet kisses, his body stiffen, his hand grabbing my shoulder. 

So that was his spot. 

I started kissing it, my tongue teasing it, sucking on it as his hand clutched harder on my shoulder. 

Lifting up my face I saw him biting his lip looking at me with fiery eyes, I could sense lust flowing all over me. 

In an instant his hand grabbed my arse with hunger, I could feel him getting excited, his member throbbing under my hips, I started moving to tease him.

In one move I found myself under him his hands unbuttoning my pants in a hurry.

His hands skillfully taking off my undergarment, I was now naked on his sofa. 

His lips kissing my hips, my belling, sensually going down as his hand lifted up my thigh he started leaving wet  kissed on my inner thigh approaching  my length too slowly for my taste. 

His mouth finally arrived its destination, he started kissing it at first his hand still caressing my thigh. 

Teasingly taking only the tip of it in his mouth, slowly driving me insane I started  moving my hips instinctively begging for more.