Chapter 1

Y/N met Lauren Jauregui when she was 7 years old in her 3rd grade class. Her first impression of her was all over the place. Seeing how through the year Lauren was a very spontaneous person, well in the best way possible. She couldn't exactly pin point an exact word for Lauren. But who could, right? Lauren was many things: Smart for her age, kind hearted, happy, playful, beautiful, cute and so much more. But one thing is for sure, Y/N always found herself wanting to be her friend. There was just something about Lauren that brought Y/N calmness.

She huffs at her thoughts and tries to finish her drawing of a little bunny. It wasn't the best drawn bunny but it was a big achievement to get the ears of the bunny right and she finally had done it. Plus, that gave her a good enough reason to not erase it and start all over again like she had done five times not long ago.

Thinking of what else to add to her bunny drawing, Y/N looks around the room for a specific 8 year old girl. Landing her eyes at Lauren, she suddenly couldn't move her gaze away. Lauren was just very charming at her age. Seeing how many kids surrounded Lauren, practically begging for her attention. But one person stood out the most than the others. And that was Camilla Cabello. Y/N didn't know much about her but one thing is for sure, she never left Lauren's side. Which kind of annoyed Y/N, she couldn't bring herself to girl up and go talk to Lauren because of how many people were around Lauren all the time, specially Camila.

Y/N sighs and looks down. She wishes she didn't have anxiety when being around many people. It something that she just found out she struggled with recently. But she wanted to keep working on it for sure. Coming back to reality, Y/N brings her head up and stares at Lauren again. Lauren was already starting at her, surprised that she was looking at her. Y/N panicked a little bit then looked down at her paper trying to make it seem like she was adding something else to her work of Art.

"Hey... Do you need crayons? I'm already done with them and I saw you staring at me so I thought you might want my crayons to finish your drawing"
Lauren says as she places her crayons on Y/N's table next to her colorless bunny drawing.

Y/N was speechless, the Lauren Jauregui was talking to her. Never in her short life spawn she would've imagine Lauren offering her crayons. Not sure she heard right she just nodded and kept staring at Lauren and every little feature on her face. She noticed her little freckles around her nose and her cute teeth while she kept smiling at Y/N politely. But what actually got Y/N's attention were Lauren's eyes. They had a bluish and yellowish tone that complemented really well Laurens eyes.

" I like your eyes... They're really pretty" Lauren blushes at this.

"Thank you, Y/N" Y/N smiles nervously at Lauren and nods.

Still admiring Lauren, Y/N didn't notice someone approaching Lauren from behind. She noticed that Lauren was about to say something else when suddenly someone took Lauren's arm and pulled her towards her.

"Heyyy Lolo! Let's go play" Camila says while pouting not noticing or actually caring that Lauren and Y/N were talking.

Y/N frowned at this and looked down at her tiny hands. She really likes having Laurens company even if it meant just standing close to her and not saying anything.

Lauren stared back at Y/N noticing her confused and upset look on her face.

" You want to come play with us Y/N?"  Lauren asks.

Camila frowned at the question; Low-key hoping Y/N would say no and just leave her and Lauren alone. Y/N noticed Camilas hard glare on her and got intimidated.

"It's okay Lauren, you go have fun with Camila". Y/N says smiling sadly at Lauren.

Picking up the crayons Lauren left on her table. Y/N started coloring her bunny drawing. Thinking excitedly that Lauren knew her name. But again, Lauren knew everyone's name. So what's makes it special that she knew her name? Y/N shakes her head at the thought.