- awards night

Začít od začátku

"Alpha! Omega! Annyeonghaseyo! White Fox imnida!" They all chanted and bowed 90° to pay respect.

"So can you inteoduce yourselves one by one rookies?" The host said.

"Ah ne, Annyeonghaseyo, Ko Eunji! KoLeader! Koeun imnida!" Koeun said and flashed her pretty smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Visual Yoo! Yoo Jimin imnida!" Jimin said and gave her cute smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo, cat eyes chan! Hina imnida!" Hina introduced herself with a peace sign on her cheek.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo, Shining Voice! ShiNingning imnida!" Ningning introduced herself and did a flower cup pose.

"Hi hello Annyeonghaseyo! I'm the friend of Minnie Mouse! Lami Mouse imnida! Hahaha!" She said and laughed at the end.

The fans gave them a warm welcome through chanting their names one by one loudly.

--------

The night have begun and White Fox is on a table in between ITZY and NCT Dream.

Lami looked at NCT Dream's Table and saw Jisung glaring at her motioning, I will kill you later. Lami just chuckled and sticked her tongue out. The fans from either their fandom or not, giggled, founding their interaction cute.

Its already White Fox's time to perform. NCT Dream, 127 and RedVelvet cheered loudly making their own fandoms cheer too.

"Ko Eunji!!
Yoo Jimin!!
Gong Hina!!
Yizhuo Ning!!
Kim Sungkyung!!
Alpha Omega!!
White Foxeu!!"

They chanted and the 3 group also did the same, using their water bottles as light sticks.

"Siren better shush!" Jimin whisper sang and the whole arena started to cheer loudly.

The beat is pretty catchy making all the people inside bop their heads, some sang with the song, some danced with it and the other did the fanchant.

The beat dropped and the dance break began. The SMTOWN Artist began cheering loudly and the fans chanted/ rapped their names.

The bridge began and Jaemin suddenly mimicked Ningning making the Dreamies laugh.

She hitted the high note without any problem and the chants became louder and louder as the beat became faster and faster.

It suddenly got cut and the girls looked puzzled. They all got shooked, thinking there might be some technical difficulties.

But then Lami catwalked to the center doing her solo dance and the girls at the back preparing for their ending dance.

"Kim Sungkyung!! Kim Sungkyung!" The fans cheered as they realized its all part of the performance.

Lami danced gracefully with cameras tilted here and there infront her. With her stunning visuals, she nailed it.

The beat dropped again and the girls danced with her as their chorus started playing.

"Siren better shush!! Shhh! Siren better shush!! Shhh!" They all whisper sang and the beat went fast to slow and Lami being the center, whispered "Siren better shush".

Their performance ended and the SMTOWN Artist stood up to cheer.

Jaemin stood up and bopped his water bottle pretending it is a light stick. The other members followed, and then 127 and then EXO and RedVelvet.

The girls are such a bop, none can deny it.

The girls walked to their table and sat in peace, listening to the Host.

Lami looked at NCT Dream's Table and found Jaemin with Haechan cheering at them. Jeno gave a heart sign towards them and Lami just facepalmed and chuckled.

"Rookies of the Year goes tooooooo- White Foxeu!! Congratulations!"

White Fox stood up with smiled flustered on their faces. Koeun cried and Lami is at her back comforting her.

She did her speech and passed it to the other members to say their speeches too, the last one is Lami.

"Oh uhm, *sniffs* we did not expect this award to be given to us and *sniff* thank you very much for the support!! From our friends, NCT Oppa and Revelvet Unnie, we really thank you for the full time support you gave us for the past few years we've trained. *sniff* And for everyone, We really really thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, we thank you. Thank you for the people around the world, Thank you. *sniff*" she said and covered her face as she kept crying.

Ningning hugged her as they were about to head back.

They saw NCT Dream standing at the end of the stairs. They walked to the stairs one by one with the Dreamis accompanying them.

Lami held Jisung's hand as she walked down the stairs with her heels. She squished it when she heard Jisung mumbling "cry baby"

She glared at him, with tears plastered on her cheeks and Jisung just laughed at her. She slapped his shoulders and returned to her seat.

The awards night ended and all the artists went to the stage to take some pictures.

The girls walked up and saw RedVelvet waving at them.

Koeun was the first person to engulf their unnies a big hug, followed by their other members.

"You deserve it" Irene said and hugged them tightly.

They walked to the center and posed for a picture. The NCT Members took their time to tease White Fox's maknae.

They poked her shoulders and when she would look back, all of them are facing the front.

They chuckled. The other artists saw Lami's situation and giggled.

She got poked again, this time by Chenle. She got pissed and faced Jisung who is behind her, pointing her two fingers at her eyes then his and motioned 'i will kill you'.

NCT couldn't stifle their laugh anymore and laughed loudly making RedVelvey face them and earned a glare from Irene, shutting their mouths close.

Meanwhile, the reason why NCT's laugh got louder, its because of EXO at the back, laughing loudly and Chanyeol clutching his stomach.

The night ended with a big glee of happiness and surprises.

With Herin and Yiyang visiting them at the backstage and the WayV members cheering loudly.

"NEOMU SURPRISED!!" Lucas shouted

"NEOMU GOOD!!" Hendery shouted

"NEOMU HAPPY!!" And lastly, Yanyang shouted.

They all laughed and returned to their vans to retuen home.

Jisung called Lami as they arrived.

Jisung calling...
Lamo calling...

Lamiiii
What
You still need to pay flr my phone, you ruined my game
Not my fault
Geez just shut up and meet me tomorrow, you'll pay for the drinks. Bye, night.

He ended the call and got teased by his Hyungs.