The Dream

~~SMUT WARNING~~

"Tell me how you broke the computer again?" You turned angrily toward your two friends standing next to you.

"I didn't break it this time. It was Jimin."

"YAH! IT'S YOUR COMPUTER, JUNGKOOK!"

You listened to the two of them argue as you tried to fix the computer again. The last time it broke, it was a virus from a porn website. "Please tell me you two weren't looking at porn again?" You took a deep breath and turned to look at them, "You're both grown men who could get a lot of women, why are you looking at porn? And on the same computer, at that?"

The men looked at each other, but neither one said anything.

"Oh, for the love of God!" You said, rolling your eyes and turning back to the computer.

"Jungkook was showing me a video," Jimin finally said after a few minutes. "He said that the woman... "

"Jimin, shut up! " Jungkook grumbled before Jimin could finish.

"You know what?" You finished with the computer and stood up to face them, "I don't wanna know. Just stop getting viruses." You glared at them as they agreed to be more careful. You were in the middle of hugging Jungkook goodbye when Jimin spoke up.

"Jungkook said the woman in the video looked like you, and he wondered if I thought the same thing," Jimin blurted out.

You froze, mid-hug and looked at your best friends. "Do what now?" You looked at Jungkook whose face turned bright red.

"I said..." You put up your hand to stop Jimin from speaking.

"I heard what you said. I'm just trying to figure out why either one of you would be watching someone you thought might be me. Which, by the way, most certainly is not."

You looked at Jungkook and waited for him to answer you.

"Fine," Jungkook sighed, "I was telling Jimin about how we hooked up once, and I was trying to show him what you looked like naked."

Your eyes widened. That was supposed to stay between the two of you, "Why?"

Jungkook looked at Jimin, who just shook his head.

"Oh, come on, man! Just tell her," Jungkook said as you looked at a blushing Jimin.

"Oh for the love of–," you threw your head back in frustration, "You two are so infuriating ."

"I, ummm," Jimin finally said, running a hand through his hair, "I, umm, had a sex dream about you last night. I needed to talk to someone about it, so I told Jungkook."

"Ok," you said, a little lost for words. "It was just a dream, Jimin."

"But it wasn't the first time I've had that dream," Jimin said as he moved slightly closer to you. "You were laying on the bed, Jungkook and I were taking turns pleasuring you."

You couldn't speak. Hell, you couldn't move. You just stood there staring at Jimin as he moved closer.

"Would you be ok with that? Would you be ok with Jungkook and I both making you feel good?"

You watched Jimin slowly lick his lips. He was now standing directly in front of you.

"Fuck." Jimin smirks; he knew you. He could tell by the look in your eyes that you were thinking about it.

Jimin touched your cheek softly as he leaned in closer. "Tell me you don't want this, and I'll stop," you felt his warm breath across your lips.

"I can't tell you to stop, because I don't want you to," you whispered.