𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

The clock was ticking, there were only 4 hours till the 4th of July, the day that the group of 16 teenagers were destined to die.

The team weren't really that worried though. That may sound like a suprise but let me tell you why. They had managed to get into the Diamond which had a couple files which they would go though later.

But they were currently looking for the most important one. Leo and Jake had a theory that there might be something for the owner of MD industries that could explain why the Diamond was here in the first place.

Cassie had been thinking for awhile, about a lot of things. She had been thinking about Xander, alot more than she should or intended to. She had been thinking about her brother who still hadn't woken up yet and it scared her. But the one thing that had been lingering on her mind for the past few days was July 4th.

How this would be her first July 4th without Barry. Her first one in 2 years with her old friends. But quite possibly their last.

She wasn't really sure if the plan would work especially due to what she discovered about post their death and why they weren't identifiable. She had managed to get Vince to tell her why. It was something worse than death.

Some how the explosion sends a shock wave through time, erasing the memories of every single person who had ever shared one with them from acquaintances to lovers including data, dna birth certificates you name it.

Their memories would dust away, burned to ash.

When Vincent showed Cassie the article, to say she was shocked would be an understatement. She was distraught.

Cassiopeia Allen was distraught that their death was to save Central City and that no one would ever know it was them. She was distraught because she would lose her friends again. She was distraught because they would die an excruciating painful death.

But Cassiopeia Allen was most distraught because the bad guys won. They won. They succeeded at their goal at hand.

To erase those 16 teenagers from the minds of everyone that had ever met them.

Everyone that had ever met them.

Everyone that had ever loved them.

Their death would mean nothing. There would be no funerals. No burials. No one to visit their graves for the sense of nostalgia. No one that would give half a damn about these 16 teenagers.

This wasn't the plan at all.

Cassiopeia Allen wasn't supposed to join a group of young vigilantes that save their city, their home. All they wanted to do was survive a world where the impossible became possible.

All the wanted to do was learn to control their powers and make it through this metahuman charade. Instead their brace hearted demeanor gave these courageous teenagers a change of heart and turned them into something extraordinary.

That explosion that happened in December 2013 didn't just give these kids powers.

It bought a family back together. United them once again. Mended the wounds that had been opened in the years before with closure and comfort.

They had their ups and downs but in the end, every single one of those teenagers loved eachother. They would take bullets for eachother that's for sure.