𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵
I think I could see the beach

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵I think I could see the beach

I know its underneath

Meet Cassiopeia Allen, younger sister of Barry Allen, the youngest child of Nora and Henry Allen. When she was one year old her mother was murdered ━━━━━ She's never understood what really happened that night due to the fact that she was too young to remember anything. All she knows is that her father went to prison for it when her brother has told her multiple times that her father didn't do it ━━━━━ that he didn't murder her mother. She has chosen to believe it despite what other people have said to her.

When Cassiopeia was in middle school she had friends, best friends that had made a promise to each other that they would stay that way forever. That was until freshman year, her friends went their separate ways into their separate clicks pretending to ignore everything and treat her like trash apart from one.

Meet Luisa Ramon, younger sister of Dante and Francisco Ramon. The youngest child of Nicole and Rogelio Ramon. Luisa was a mix of her brothers, she could play the piano like Dante but was incredibly smart like Cisco. There were often times where she played with Dante or helped Cisco with making equipment or helping with his equations. Despite the brother not being close she was the glue that held them together.

Luisa met Cassiopeia in Kindergarten when she accidentally threw sand in her eyes and asked her for a playdate to make it up to her. Ever since they've been joined by the hip. Luisa was the one person who stayed with her when the others abandoned her despite the promise they all made.

Emaline Thawne, the younger sister of Eddie Thawne and daughter of Malina and Lorenzo Thawne. She grew up born and raised in Keystone city, she moved to Central City with her family days before winter break. Her family was one of those adorably close families that lived with a white picket fence. She didn't expect her entire life to change so drastically.

The particle accelerator was something both Cassiopeia and Luisa had been ecstatic about ━━━━━ they didn't realize that it would cause such catastrophic events. People showing up all over the city with unexplainable powers. All of the students of Central City High School were ignoring everything ━━━━━ all but eight.

The same seven that went their separate ways the second highschool started. They were all scared in their own way and all they could do was comfort each other while trying to figure out what the hell happened in their city ━━━━━ Central City

Lives were changed and destroyed that fateful day.

All they wanted to do was figure it out together