𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Callie and Bailey had woken up the next morning to find an anxious Iris on the couch with a mug of coffee in her hands staring at the coffee table.

That's when she told them. Joe had been taken by Mason. The news made Cassie scared, who knows what he would do to their father. But for Bailey she was pissed, correction Infuriated.

Mason had come for her family. When it came to her family she would do anything for them... and I mean anything.

✦✧✦✧

Cassie and Bailey weren't allowed to leave home due to the current circumstances but that didn't stop them from looking for him. Luisa, Ashton and Adira arrived at the West household claiming that they were there to 'calm them down' but they had brought tablets from the Bunker and were ready to start the search.

But back at the Bunker, Jake, Leo, Venus and Alex we're currently digging deeper into the Montgomery Diamond. The Metas had picked up some tech that the Snarts used for the robbery and they were currently trying to figure out how it worked.

Alex may have not been the athletic one of the family like his brother and sisters but herm was surely one of the smartest, but the tech they had found was something he hadn't ever seen before.

Xander, Hanna and Gia had to deal with family things and Emma wasn't allowed to leave home as Eddie had informed their parents of the recent events. So part of the team that was at the West household had facetimed her so that she could help in someway.

But Vince, no one had heard from him in a few days. But he did mention to Alex that he might have to go 'deal' with some things at 'home.'

Luisa's mother was skeptical about her leaving the comfort of their home, they had things to talk about especially since her quinceanera was coming up in a few weeks and there was alot of planning to do.

The cops at the West household were currently searching the house for anything...like they did about five times before. I mean what else would they do... one of their best detectives had been kidnapped by the same boy that he had arrested, himself, with pride the day his daughter had told him of what he had done to her.

" Guys I have an idea." Emma called through the screen getting their attention.

" Why don't we try tracking his phone." Emma suggested.

"No, he would've destroyed it." Bailey retorted which got Adira's attention for a minute.

" What if he didn't? I mean from what I've researched he isn't the brightest in the bunch, I got that from his grades before he went to juvie." Emma pointed out making the group nod their heads in agreement.

"Okay let's try that." Luisa said before her and Ashton did so.

"I got him!" Ashton exclaimed making Luisa's jaw drop.

"How?!"

"It runs in the family. He's at an abandoned Galavan industries warehouse just outside the city." Ashton informed the group making Bailey and Cassie shot up from their seat.

"No...no...no, you two have to stay here." Adira ordered making Bailey scoff.

" Like hell! This is our dad we're talking about." Bailey fumed.