𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

The second the six teens had made it to the bunker. They immediately went to the monitors to track Ice Storm down.

" Wait how the hell are we supposed to track him?" Alex asked as he typed on the keyboard.

" I put a tracker in him." Luisa blabbed and got everyone's attention.

" When did you do that?" Leo asked.

" It was in the dampener, I put it there in case something like this happened." She emphasized while trying to find him.

" I got him!" Adira exclaimed, they got into the traffic cameras and saw that the van had already flipped over.

"Crap!" Luisa said before walking over to the mannequin with her suit

"Luisa what are you doing?" Alex asked.

" I started this mess. I'm going to fix it." Luisa insisted as she put on the last of her suit.

" Like hell! You're going to get yourself killed." Hanna exclaimed.

" Hanna with all due respect, your not 100%. You were so drained after yesterday's encounter with Ice Storm, Xander told me that you both went to sleep the minute you got home." Luisa argued.

" We didn't sleep that long."

" You slept for 12 hours!"

"I'll go." Adira insisted as she stood up from the office chair.

" WHAT!" Luisa and Ales exclaimed.

" I've been doing archery since I could walk and I know and I have a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Trust me I can handle myself." Adira reminded the group.

"Addy, you're completely human, no powers. You'll get hurt. Val's already in danger I don't want one if my other sisters to be in danger. Ok!" Alex begged, he didn't realize that he had blabbed out to the few that thier sisters life was in danger.

Alex and Adira weren't planning on telling anyone even Adira went against their agreement and told Bailey because she was scared of losing a family member again.

" Ally look at me. I'm going to be ok. I promise ok." Adira assured.

" If you're going then. I better give you your gear." Luisa said before heading to her workspace and coming back with Adira's suit and weapons.

" Suit up." Luisa said as she handed over the dark purple suit and mask to her.

Two minutes later she came back in the suit and passed by the others.

" Promise me you'll keep her safe." Alex begged the Hispanic as he held onto her wrist making her face him.

"I promise. It's my mess and I'm going to fix it." Luisa assured as she pulled him into a hug.

"Call the others!"Luisa yelled before teleporting herself and Adira of the Bunker.

So this was alot shorter than expected...but oh well

For Adiras suit it's just the fan art of Hailee steinfeld as kate bishop