𝙩𝙚𝙣

𝘁𝗲𝗻

The field team had been waiting on the roof from across the museum for an hour and nothing had happened, back in the bunker the comns team had been spinning around on the chairs waiting and watching the Cameras for any moment and so far there was nothing. The other Metas had been doing some more training and they were getting extremely good.

✦✧✦✧

"Why do I feel like we're going on a wild goose chase?" Xander whispered.

" I don't know. Maybe he isn't coming at all." Cassie sighed.

" That is false because we just got movement in the museum, I
he's in there." Adira passed as Cassie rolled her eyes.

The field team switched on their voice modifiers, held Luisa's shoulder and teleported into the museum hallway. Lukas had already triggered the alarms and the group of teens could hear the guards coming.

" FREEZE! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR." one of the guards commanded making Lukas turn around slowly.

" No I think it should be you who should freeze." Lukas challenged before throwing his diamond less arm out to the three guards before releasing ice onto them.

But just before the frost killed them, Bailey, Luisa and Cassie tackled the three of them out of the way.

" Who the hell are you?!" One of the guard whisper yelled to Bailey.

"Well... um... Mark... I'm some one. Stay here don't move. We got this." Bailey assured while reading his name tag.

" Queen B, we gotta move." Cassie...well Mage said into the comns as the five teens prepared stepped out of the hiding spots.

" Who the hell are you people!" Ice Storm demanded.

" We are..." Bailey said before stepping into the light.

" The people..." Luisa said before stepping into the light too.

" That are about..." Xander said before too stepping into the light.

" To kick..." Hanna said stepping into the light.

" Your ass." Cassie concluded while stepping into the light, they had now surrounded him.

" Come on kids, go home it isn't Halloween." Ice Storm said.

" Dude just make both our nights easier, put the diamond back, go to jail. Everybody wins. Well except you" Luisa stated.

" Its five against one, you're bound to lose." Bailey assured.

"Well then I'll just have to go up." Ice Storm suggested.

"Up?" Hanna questioned.

" Yep... up bye...bye." He smirked before shoving the diamond into his pocket and using his Frost to push himself through the sunroof.

" Shit!" Xander exclaimed before running to where he shot out of.

" You guys have to follow him, we can't see where he went." Vince announced before the field team ran out the museum.

They ran into an alley way and used their powers to push themselves up onto the roof. They started running after him jumping from building to building.

" Guys I have an idea. Elementis, Blaze fly ahead and corner him." Cassir suggested.

" You got it." Blaze agreed before him and Elementis burst into flames and flew ahead and landed on the building he had just landed on.

Ice Storm tried to turn around but was met with Queen B, Phantom and Mage. He was cornered, once again.

He threw his arms out to the sides and released ice as he span around which made the 5 teen duck down behind vents.

" How the held do we take him down!" Queen B exclaimed trying to check on Ice Storm he spotted her and shot an icicle at her but she quickly moved her head back just in time.

" Blaze, Elementis, it's your time to shine." Alex said into the comns.

Xander and Hanna rolled out of their spots and their flames at him.

" Not so tough are you frosty?" Xander declared.

" Amazing line... perfection, sorry back to taking down the bad guy." Luisa stuttered making Bailey and Cassie let out a quiet chuckle.

Ice Storm used both his arms to shoot out frost at the siblings but the shot back with their flames. They all started to push forward, the good guys were winning, pushing with every step, Ice Storms powers were being over powered by the siblings and with that they got close enough up to the point where they were towering him and he was on one knee leaning back trying to keep his balance.

Xander threw a punch at his head, knocking him out. Hanna and Xander fell onto their knees and Bailey came and threw Hannas arm over her shoulder and Cassie did the same with Xander while Luisa took out the vile with the dampener and injected it into him. She dragged him unconscious body over to the others as they all held onto her and she teleported them to the museum and gave them to the security guards and teleported them back to the bunker.

" You guys did good!!" Giovana exclaimed as her and the others applauded for them.

" Oh God are they ok?" Emma asked with concern as she saw the state of her friends.

" Yeah, that whole over powering thing just drained them." Cassie answered before Emma took them to the Med Bay.

Since Emma's parents were doctors they had taught her alot when it came to first aid.

"I have something just for the occasion." Adira suggested while holding a champagne bottle.

" We're 14?!" Cassie exclaimed

" Relax its alchohol free." Adira assured as she lead them over to the med bay where Alex and Hanna were awake and lying and gave them some glasses and poured the drink for them.

" To the first mission and many more!" Cassie toasts as everyone raised their glasses and clicked, them and drank.

They celebrated

They thought they won

But boy

They had just made

A grave mistake

So here's chapter 10

So I just realized that I made a mistake with the school system because I'm not from the US ie me mot really not knowing the American system.

So just ignore it... pls.

So the kids just had their first mission.

What do you guys think?