𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

It was the morning after the Ice storm capture and Luisa woke up with a smile on her face as she stretched her arms, yawned and climbed out her bed, slid her feet into her white fluffy slippers.

She walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning Frankie." Luisa chirped while pouring herself some coffee.

" What's going on with you? Why you in such a good mood?" Cisco responded.

Cisco had been staying with his parents since the Particle Accelerator had exploded but Dante had been put of town before and was coming home soon.

" A story for another day Cisco, a story for another day." Luisa smiled as she took a long, loud sip of her coffee.

"Teenagers...anywho I'm going to check on Dr Wells. I'll see you later. I love you Isa" Cisck sighed before going upstairs

" love you frankie." She said before making a slice of toast, buttering it and going upstairs.

She finished her toast and took a shower. She dressed into a red sweater, black Jeans and black boots. She curled her hair before walking to her desk to clean it up. She came upon the notebook she had been using for the dampening serum.

" Shit!" Luisa ranted while paging through it.

" No! No...no...no...no...no!" She expressed again seeing her mistake.

Luisa Ramon had made a mistake in the dampening serum and she had given it to Lukas Snart aka Ice Storm, the same guy that was taken into police custody last night. The same Lukas Snart that killed two security guards 2 days ago.

" Oh God what have I done." She agonized before shoving her notebook into her backpack and a few other things before grabbing her house keys and dashing out the door.

She started peddling as fast as she could to Cassie and Bailey's house. She arrived to see Joe getting into his car, about to go to work.

" Mr West! Hi! Are Cassie and Bailey here?" Luisa panted while taking deep breaths.

" No they went to the hospital with Iris to check on Barry. Is everything ok?" Joe asked.

" Of course. Gahhh. Yeah... um it's just an assignment I have with them that I needed to talk to them about. " she mumbled the first part before telling joe the second part.

" Do you want me to call them or..." Joe started.

" No it's fine I'll call them later. Bye!" Luisa said before getting her bike out of The Wests bushes.

" Luisa... be careful out on the streets. That whole Star Labs thing has messed up this city." Joe warned before she nodded and peddled down the street.

✦✧✦✧

Luisa peddled as fast as she could to Adira's house the second the made it the dumped her bike on their porch and pressed the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" She heard a voice she hadn't heard in a while.

"Luisa Hi... how are you." Felicity greeted with her signature smile before she hugged the Hispanic girl.

" Hi Felicity. Trust me I would love to catch up but Its kind of an Emergency. Are Alex and Adira here?" Luisa asked the blonde.

" Yeah sure they have friends over and they're upstairs." Felicity said before stepping aside and Luisa ran straight up the stairs.

She followed the sounds or agitated yelling and digital gun shots. She came to Alex's room and found Hanna, Adira, Alex, Leo and Jake. The second she got in the room she used her powers to bring the remote to her hands before pressing the power button causing the TV to switch off.

" What the fuck!" Jake and Leo shouted as everyone turned to see who had done it.

"Ramon what are you doing here?" Alex asked the brunette.

" We have bigger problems than your video games! Ice Storm is going to escape!" Luisa grumbled

" What do you mean Ramon?"

" What!!"

" Well how the turn tables."

They all said at the same time confusing Luisa in the slightest way but she managed to understand it.

" First of all it's not the time to reference The Office and secondly no time to explain we need to go to The Bunker now!" Luisa exclaimed before they all ran out the room, packed a few things and ran downstairs.

" Bye Val, bye Felicity. Love you both" Alex and adira chanted as they ran out the house.

They were right

The tables

Had rely really turned

S

o here chapter 11
Updates might be slow this week bc of online school... :(
This felt a little rushed lol

What do yall think