𝙯𝙚𝙧𝙤

𝘇𝗲𝗿𝗼

Emaline Thawne stepped out of her brothers car as she looked at her surroundings. Central City Highschool.

" you sure I can't just stay home?" Emaline begged to Eddie who was in the driver's seat.

" Nope Mom and dad said you have to start school today." She scoffed at his response.

" I'll bring you Big Belly Burger for dinner." Eddie negotiated with the ginger.

" Pinkie promise?" She suggested as she held out her pinkie to the blonde who hooked onto her slightly smaller.

" I promise." Eddie said as he stepped out the car.

" Have a good day. I love you Lina lamb." Eddie said as he hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

" I love you Edward." Emma said as she came out of his embrace and walked up the concrete stairs.

✦✧✦✧

Luisa Ramon, Bailey West and Cassiopeia Allen walked up the concrete stairs towards the doors of Central City high school.

The three friends waltzed down the halls towards their lockers and happened to pass the 'popular kids'

" There go the nerds." Giovana spat towards he former friends.

" There go the dumb bitches and the man whores." Luisa mumbled so that only Bailey and Cassiopeia heard, causing them to giggle.

The three girl reached their lockers that were only slightly separate by a few.

" I heard there's a new girl." Bailey told them.

" That and you can see her talking to Mr Simons over there." Cassie responded as the turned their gaze to the ginger talking to their AP chemistry teacher.

She was wearing grey sweater covered with a black bomber jacket, a pair of jeans and black sneakers.

Mr Simons noticed our staring and called us over.

" Ladies, meet Emaline Thawne. Emaline these are three of my best students. I was hoping you could give her a tour?" He asked.

" Yeah sure." Cassie responded.

Giovana had been watching the conversation and decided to take this opportunity to recruit a new member of her 'posse'

✦✧✦✧

It was lunch and so far Emaline rather enjoyed the presence of the three girls.

She had gotten her lunch and was trying to find where they were sitting.

" New girl. Hey... hi." Giovana greeted with a welcoming smile.

" Erm...hi." she responded

" I noticed you've hung around the CEOs of the nerd group lately. Why don't you come hang out with me and my friends. Over here with the football players and cheerleaders. You'll get invited to all the best parties." She offered her when Emma locked eyes with Bailey who was waiting for her and sent her a small smile.

" Thanks but no thanks. I'm an uber nerd may I add and I'm going to hang out with my 'kind'. Have good life." She replied with sass as she strolled to sit down with Cassie, Luisa and Bailey.

✦✧✦✧

Emaline's friendship grew with the trio that befriended her and she learned that they were more alike than expected. One thing they were all excited for was for when Star Labs would switch on the Particle accelerator. They weren't ready for what was to come at all.

Their lives were about to change as were the lives of the Citizens of Central City.