part 41

Club
Both reached the club and went inside the booked cabin by Arnav.
Khushi , Arnie y we r in cabin not outside.
ASR , jaan u will feel not comfortable among all the people so that's why.
Khushi , oh Arnie can we play that game. Indicated toward pool table.
(Guys Arnav come to casino with khushi and club is also attached inside)
ASR , u know how to play pool jaan?
Khushi , no arnie but u r with me na so u'll tell me how to play ok.
ASR , ok Meri jaan come as my jaan wish.
Both went toward the pool and Arnav tell khushi how to play then they also play many game. After that Arnav take khushi to dance floor so that khushi enjoyed fully.
ASR , may I Arnav Singh raizada have the pleasure to take this angel with me for a dance.
Khushi become over whelmed by his action and nodded happily.
Both went to dance floor for their romantic sizzling dance

After dance they are going toward their cabin when khushi said.
Khushi , Arnie I m feeling thirsty.
ASR , ok jaan come. Went to bar counter and said
ASR , give one glass of simple water.
C , ok sir.
Arnav gave the water to khushi.
Khushi , Arnie I also want to have Cold drinks and some snacks I m feeling little hungry.
ASR , give one cold drink with alcohol and one glass of wine and serve some some snacks in our cabin name of ASR.
C , ok sir.
They both r going toward their cabin when a boy collide with Arnav drop drink on his shirt.
ASR , what the hell can't u see and walk.
Boy , sorry sir by collide with u.
ASR , it's ok. To khushi, jaan go straight the 1st one is our cabin I will come in 5 min by cleaning this drink ok.
Khushi , ok Arnie u go.
Khushi went inside the cabin and sat to wait for Arnav when waiter come with drink.
Khushi  was very thirsty so first she drink her drink quite and start to eating the snacks. She put some snacks in her mouth bit the taste was bitter so to ease the bitterness she pick the wine bottle thinking it a simple cold drink start drinking.
After 5 min Arnav came to cabin and become shocked and horrified to see khushi laughing loudly and holding wine bottle in one hand.
Arnav fastly come and take wine bottle from her hand and ask.
ASR , jaan Kya houa why are u laughing like this.
Khushi smile at Arnav and starting hiccuping.
Khushi , Arnie "hiccups" u came "hiccups" this drink "hiccups"so "hiccups"tasty. I also" hiccups" drink this.
Arnav look at wine bottle and shocked that was half empty and cursed himself to order wine.
ASR. Jaan now come we will go back to home.
Khushi , no Arnie I m going to dance come come we LL dance and dance. So much fun na.
ASR , no jaan we ll go to home and rest.
Khushi , no no no I won't come home without dancing and ran dance floor.
ASR to himself , go job Arnav how said u idiot to come to club with khushi now repent on ur plan khushi's Devi mayian help plzz.
Khushi to DJ , dj wale babo base badha(increase) base.

After dancing to the fullest Arnav take drinking khushi in his so that they can went to their home.
In CAr
ASR , jaan sleep when home will come na I'll wake u up.
Khushi , ok I'll sleep but on one condition.
ASR , but condition angel.
Khushi , I want ice cream now .
ASR , ok and he stop the car near ice vendor and brought ice cream for khushi.
ASR , take this jaan ur ice cream.
Khushi , Arnie I'll eat but while sitting on your lap.
ASR , come Mera baby. He set her on his lap comfortably.
But khushi look at him naughtily.
And put some ice cream on his cheeks then lick it then nose , eyes , chin forehead.
ASR , what r u doing jaan. Kiss on her head.
Khushi , I m eating ice cream Arnie.
ASR , and why eating while putting on my face and then licking.
Khushi , it become more tasty Arnie in this way.
ASR , laugh and then said ok.
At last khushi put ice cream on his lips and start sucking Arnav also stop the car and kissing her passionately.

Precape,, honeymoon next location and interesting