Part 33

NEXT DAY

all raizada member sating on the dinning table for breakfast and waiting for arshi.

soon when nk saw arshi coming from stairs and said

nk - so finally our lovebird grace us with their presence.

khushi blushed on nk statement and asr roll his eyes on his dramebazi.

mami - yes yes khushi bitiya come have breakfast with us.

arshi had their breakfast with family then went for college and office.

AT CAR

ASR - jaan take care of yourself and if any problem occur then you immediately call me ok. and pecked her forehead.

khushi - OK arnie. and went into the college with behir who r waiting for her on the gate.

IN THE CLASS

principle come with a girl who r wearing very modern yet short clothes with oh so big attitude.

princi - good morning class here your new class fellow miss sheetal kapoor. so miss kapoor have your seat and study.

bela - huh attitude toh dekho iska.

mahir - relax jaan choro isse humara kya isse.

khushi - han bela just relax and concentrate on lecture.

after some time lecture bell ring and everyone exit from class.

bela - come guys lets go to canteen i m feeling very hungry.

khushi - me too so lets go.

behir walking ahead and khushi were behind them but accidentally hit with sheetal and she was about to fall but khushi hold her hand and saved her.

khuashi - sorry sheetal ji by mistake i hit u.

but sheetal furiously and dig her nail in khushi arms and pressed it and said

sheetal -- are u blind cant u see walk bloody middle class girls.

behir saw sheetal hold on khushi arm and the blood that oozing made them angry.

mahir - (free khushi arm from her hold) listen u miss whatever she collide with u by mistake so behave otherwise u dont know what will happen to u.

sheetal - o really so u r threatening me . threatening sheetal kapoor u dont know who i am.

bela -- no we dont know and we are also dont interesting by knowing u. but you dont know that who she is? and by who she belong?

sheetal - o really then tell me who she is?

mahir - then listen she belong to MR AR cutted by khushi

khushi - no mahir bhai plz i dont want that anyone know lets go from here.

mahir - ok little sis come and come jaan.

bela - and have a worst day miss shit-al kapoor. and khushi and mahir laugh on bela antics.

ON THE OTHER SIDE khushi's bodygaurds trying to call ASR but call was not connecting to arnav bcz he is in the meeting and sent his driver to pick khushi.

AT CANTEEN

bela , khushi and mahir laughing and having their lunch then khushi read arnav msg that he sent half hour before about his meeting and driver. and khushi sigh in relief

bela - kya houa khushi .

khushi - nothing today arnie will not come to pick so sigh in relief.

mahir - why?

khushi -- bcz if arnie come to know about this wound then this is the last day of sheetal in this world bcz arnie is very possessive about me.

after that they take their lecture and khushi return to home not before remaiding them to come raizada mention yesterday on dinner. khushi come home have her lunch with family and sleep in her room bcz of hecktek day.

on the other side bodyguard inform arnav about sheetal fiasco but not about khushi wound. then arnav quickly end his meeting and come to RM covering 45min distance in 15min bcz he know how sensitive is his baacha is?

arnav enter in RM and asked about khushi from hp and wet to his room to see his angel. Arnav enter in his room and sigh in relief to see his jaan sleeping peace fully sat beside her but mistakenly touch her arm wounded place and in responce khushi hiss and her sleep broke.

khushi see arnav jump on him and keep her head on his shoulder like a child kept on his father to save from evil .

ASR( become worried to his jaan crying and ask) -- sshhss jaan bas baccha plz tell me kya houa hai mere baby ko.

khushi - promise me you wont scold me.

ASR - promise baby now tell me.

then khushi show him her wound , arnav become red in anger and said sternly

asr -- kya houa jaan

khushi (become scared seeing his angry face)- galti galti se hogaya.

ASR - I SAID TRUTH KHUSHI WHO DID THIS TELL ME THE NAME OF THE PERSON.

khushi become sacred listening his shout and start shivering and by listening her sobbing voice and seeing her shivering curse him and clam his anger by closing his eyes and turn toward khushi and said.

ASR - sshhss i m sorry baccha bas yaha ao mere pass (and take her in his lap kiss her hair ) bas meri jaan kitna roye ga mera baby bas mein nhi kr raha gussa.

khushi-- arnie ganda arnie gussa karta h.

ASR - nhi arnie nhi gussa kare ga apne baby pr bas aur baby jo punishment dega arnie ko woh bhi puri kare ga.

khushi - sachi mein punish kr sakhti hou.

ASR - han aur ab btao kya saza deni h. lekin us se phele baby uske arnie ko btaye ga yeh kis ne chot di.

khushi - sheetal ne. aur ab mein punishment du.

asr - haan meri jaan btao. peacked her head eyes and her cutes nose button.

khushi - ap mujhe kal both sare teddy bears aur disney aur minion wale night suit lekr du ge.

ASR - OK MERI JAAN JAISE MERA BABY KAHE GA WAISE HI KAREIN GE