part 38

When Arnav saw that khushi is sleeping peacefully now. He slowly lay her on bed and kept his shirt besides her so that she doesn't wake up from her sleep and went to pool side.
He stood on corner of pool and turn to see khushi sleeping but when he turn again to pool now his eyes are blood red with with anger.
ASR POV
how dare she bloody bitch to compare herself with my jaan and said those insulting word to my wife bcz of her today my always smiling jaan was crying and felt that she doesn't deserve me. She felt inferior than her and thought that she doesn't fit in my life style. My innocent wife doesn't know that only she deserve me only she fitted in my lifestyle only she has the right to called my wife in front of the world. I loved her so much that her so called adopted family in my den in ASR's den to get punished for the treatment they gave to my wife my life.
I destroy everyone who dare to point a finger or try to harm my jaan.
She is not only my love she is my life my jaan my first baby my family my world my everything my possession or in short my obsession.
When he was thinking all this a soft wrapped around his waist. he smiled knowing how is she and hold her hand bring her in front of him caress her hair and said.
ASR , my baby wake up from her sleep.
Khushi , I m sorry and silently crying.
When Arnav feel wet on his shirt look down to see his jaan crying.
ASR , hey jaan why r u crying. Meri princess ne koi bura dream dekha. And why my baby is saying sorry to her papa.
He said wiping her tears softly.
Khushi , wo mujhe subha is tarah se nhi ana chaiye tha aur mein ne apko aur sabko pareshan KR diya na. Ap gussa ho na?
ASR , baccha mein gussa nhi hou apni jaan se. Bas now stop crying ok be like a good girl.
Khushi wiped her tears and smile to Arnav.
ASR , now Chalo it's evening and my baby tummy is hungry na so come.
Both went down and everyone also become Happy to see their choti smile like before.
ASR , everyone be in hall I want to announce something.
Nani , chotte any thing serious to be worried.
ASR , no Nani nothing like that after eating snacks I will tell to u everyone.
Nk , ok then nannav mere Bhai hurry up I m dieing with suspence.
ASR , ok ok wait.
After sometime everyone gather in the hall to listen what Arnav is going to tell.
ASR , guys so I have to tell that cutting by nk
Nk , nanav hurry up tell.
ASR , nk will u just shut up for few minutes so that I can tell.
Nk , sorry sorry tell.
ASR , I have to announce that I and jaan is going for honeymoon from tomorrow for 2 weeks.
Payal , omg congrats Bhai choti where r u guys going.
Khushi , Han Arnie tell na where r we going tell na Arnie I m so happy we r going for vacation. I m going first time I m so excited. She start jumping like a kid.
Arnav were happy to see his jaan Happy and said.
ASR , jaan first we r going las vagas then London , pairs and last Switzerland bas.
Nk , wow nannav very long planning Han 4 cities for honeymoon. Don't taired khushi Han she is small child.
ASR , nk shut ur gutter mind controll ur thought in front of my child.
Mami , chote kis child ki baat KR rahe sab toh yaha elder hi hai.
ASR , Mami I m talking about my jaan she is not less than a child to me so don't use any bad world before my angel.
Nani , chote apki jaan h kaha abhi to yahi thi.
ASR , my jaan is like butterfly now she will be in our room dancing to express her excitement.
Arnav went toward his room and saw his jaan jumping on bed with her Teddy he went and stand beside bed.
Then khushi come and hug Arnav and snuggle in his chest.
Khushi , arniee ninno ai h.
ASR , koi nhi aye gi Meri jaan itni excited Jo thi aur jaan abhi nhi Sona warna raat ko nhi so Pao gi aur mujhe tmein dosere tarike se taired krna prhe ga.
Khushi , understanding his meaning said arniee don't tease na.
ASR , ok now go saw it cartoon so that u can't sleep.