part 48

After sometime doctor arrived and Arnav took her to khushi so that she checked her.
ASR , doc what happened to khushi why she vomit and sudden fall unconscious. Tell me dammit why are you so slient.
Doc , don't worry Mr ASR bcz of food poison she vomited and her bp become low so she fall unconscious cause of high vomiting.
ASR , so their any precaution. So that she become alright soon.
Doc , nothing just healthy meal and these medicine twice in a day. Ok now I shall go.
ASR , ok .
After that doc left and Arnav went to khushi who is now sleeping.
ASR , get well soon jaan . I love to see you healthy and laughing around me doing naughtiness not like this ill.
Arnav took his laptop and sat beside khushi and start doing his work about new deal.
After 1 hour khushi sleep broke and saw that Arnav sitting beside her doing work and didn't notice her so she remove laptop from his lap and keep her head in his lap and said.
Khushi , Arnav ji this is my place not your third wife.
ASR , (smile and start caressing her hair) jaan what the! 3rd wife.
Khushi , yes yes third wife. 1st wife is me your second wife is Aman Bhai third is laptop fourth is phone and fifth is your office.
Arnav laugh whole heartily and said
ASR , baby you are really one in million no billion piece. But I have only one wife that is you. Now get up and freshen up
Khushi , I want to stay like this so no get up.
ASR , no baby you have to take your medicine and lunch.after that you can sleep like this.
Khushi ,ok Arnav ji.
After that both have their lunch and khushi her medicine and both watching movies in TV room then suddenly Arnav said.
ASR , jaan we have flight to go back bcz of our new deal and your last semester also starting after 3 days. Sorry jaan we have to go otherwise you know na I will never take you back till the time you ask to go back.
Khushi , it's ok Arnie. We will come back after you complete your deal and I will finish my college to celebrate my freedom uff this study and books. She dramatically put her head on his shoulder like she look tired .
Arnav laugh seeing her acting.
ASR , baby you are so cute my jaan.
And Arnav left to confirm the tickets and their private jet to ready to fly.
Khushi POV
Thank God we are not going now I have planned surprise for Arnav ji for his birthday which is tomorrow and I plan surprise tonight at 12 am. Now I have to send him out for some reason in evening so that I prepared my surprise.
At night 9'o clock
Khushi , Arnav ji said so sweetly.
Arnav understand that she want something that's why she called him so sweetly.
ASR , yes my baby what you want.
Khushi , can you go and bring heart shaped lockets I like online in afternoon they don't do home delivery plz can you. Said with puppy face.
Arnav pecked her pout and said
ASR , ok anything for my baby give me address.
Khushi , xyz shop.
ASR , jaan this far away and took 1 hour to reached their. How will you stay till that Alone.
Khushi , plzz Arnav ji I will stay till then and bodyguard also here na so no worry.
ASR , but stay safe ok.
Khushi , ok and bring chocolate plzz.
ASR , ok and Peck her lips and head and left.
Khushi POV
Now Arnav ji went so let do my work also ready myself ok.
Pic ends
Till 11:00
Arnav came and when enter the house and saw darkness everywhere then suddenly khushi came from back and blind fold him and said.
Khushi , Arnie sshhss it's a surprise for you
And take him to to dinning table and remove the blind fold. When Arnav open his eyes become shocked to see khushi who were looking like Greek goddess and candle light dinner sitting is also amazing.

 When Arnav open his eyes become shocked to see khushi who were looking like Greek goddess and candle light dinner sitting is also amazing