part 37

At AR design
Arnav was doing his work and khushi also doing her clg assignment by sitting on arnav chair. After sometime khushi complete her work and saw toward Arnav who was engross to his work that he doesn't notice that she is free from few moment. And she being ASR wife who always want his full attention on her become grumpy and get up from her seat went toward Arnav pick laptop from his and kept it on table and sat on his lap keeping her head on his crook of neck and hand around his neck.
Arnav smile at his wife antics and kissed on her head then peck on her pout and start cressing her hair and said.
ASR , Kya houa Meri jaan.
Khushi , ap laptop pr kaam KR rhe the air Meri traf dekha bhi nhi and make a pout.
ASR , smile and peck her pout and said sorry baby pr presentation important thi na is liye and now tell me my baby small tummy is hungry na.
Khushi , ha Arnie both bokh lagi h baby ko.
ASR , ok now baby go and freshen up till then I will order our food ok.
Khushi nodded and went in the washroom.
After sometime when khushi came from washroom the scene scene in front of her become shocked and eyes get teary. She saw that a girl hugging Arnav and kissed on his checks then greet saying.
Girl , hey ASR.
ASR , (pushing her and free himself from her hug) , hello sheyna how u came in my cabin any imp work.
Shey , yes ASR I want to ask next detail of my shoot.
Arnav was about to answer then notice khushi at washroom door and khushi also hide her tear from him and fake smile.
ASR to khushi , jaan why r u standing there come.
Khushi nodded and come stand beside him.
ASR , sheyna meet my wife MRS ASR and jaan meet sheyna our new model.
Khushi , smile said hello.
Sheyna , (fake smile) hello Mrs ASR.
Arnav about to say something when Aman call him outside the cabin to saw the arrangement of shoot and an important meeting.
ASR , jaan I m coming in a minute u sat ok. And kissed on her forehead and went.
Inside the cabin
Shey , so from where u study from and u also be working here right?

Khushi being the innocent soul doesn't understand her evil attention and said.
Khushi , i study till 12th and I m not a working women.
Shey , u must be kidding right The ASR married a uneducated girl that bcz of u he rejected me . I'm being the top model with status and attitude being rejected for u who good for nothing just a uneducated girl who doesn't even know the "F" of fashion. Ok by joke a part how u mange to impress ASR or u used some middle class tatics to lure the business magnet. Ok not nice meeting u Mrs ASR will see u not so soon.
By listening all this khushi can't able to stand for a min run outside the office and ask mohen to drive toward the RM.
At RM
Everyone was sating on hall waiting for lunch when nk see khushi coming and crying also. And said
Nk , khushi what happen choti why r u crying.
Nani , yes betiyan tell us why r u crying so much.
Khushi said nothing run toward the room and lock her herself.
Everyone become worried seeing his state and start knocking.
Mami , khushi betiyan Kya houa h btao to sahi.
Payal , choti darwaza you kholo kuch tih bolo.
Nani , nk call chote and tell him to come immediately.
At AR
Aman and ASR talking about the deal when his phone start ringing.
ASR , why nk calling me thinking this picked up the call before he asked nk said.
Nk , nanav khushi ko Kya houa h woh aise rote hour koi ai h aur khud ko room mein lock KR diya h.
ASR , what!! What r u speaking nk khushi is in my cabin half hour ago.
NK , no nanav khushi came home few minutes ago crying and now in the room by locking herself and also doesn't answer our talk come home plzz.
ASR , ok NK im coming in 10.
And Arnav run from there taking his car keys and coat and reach RM in 7 min instead of 15 min and run toward their room.
Arnav came and saw everyone at outside of his room and knocking the door.
Nani , chote Kya houa h khushi ko.
ASR , I don't know Nani .
ASR , khushi baccha plzz open the door dekho baby Papa h na btao mujhe Kya houa h.

No answer

ASR , khushi Meri jaan Mera baccha baby princess plz door kolo.

Then door opening sound come .
ASR send everyone from there by saying that he will handle her don't worry.
ASR open the door saw his baby sitting on floor by taking back to bed and head in her knees.
Arnav went sat on bed and picked her up and make her sit on his lap.
ASR , Kya houa h baby apne papa ko nhi btao ge.
Khushi , arniee .
ASR , Han Arnie ki jaan Mera baccha btao Kya houa h.
Khushi , wo sheyna ji I'm not capable to u and she propose u for marriage and she again start crying.
Arnav anger start increasing after listening every word of her and reason bcz of which his jaan crying bitterly.
ASR , jaan mujhe Puri baat baat btao.
And khushi tell everything.
ASR , bus Meri jaan aise nhi na woh jooth bol rhi thi aur dekho is wajah se Meri baby ki anken kitni swell ho gyi h . Now sleep for sometime ok u trust me right.
Khushi nodded and sleep in his lap and cringe to him like a baby.
Arnav smile at his baby wife cressing her hair to make her sleep peacefully