part 3

After little conversation to make khushi comfortable with him he show her mini cabin in his cabin. And also make her understand her job
ASR , toh khushi tmein tmari job smjh mein a gai na?(so khushi you understand your job?)
Khushi , Han Arnav ji hum smjh gye.(yes arnav ji i understand)
ASR , ok now. U do ur work and I do my work meet u at lunch time.
At 1:00 clock
ASR , khushi ao lunch krte h.(khushi come we will do our lunch)
Khushi , ok Arnav ji.
Arnav order the lunch
When peon come with lunch then khushi become shock to see the food items.
Asr , khushi kya houa TuneIn pasand nhi aya.(what happen khushi ? you didn't liked the food)
Khushi , Arnav ji hum ne kbhi yeh sab nhi khaya h. Toh humein nhi pata isse kaise khate h.(arnav ji i didn't eat these kind of food ever. so i don't know how to eat it)
ASR , its okay khushi tmara favorite food konsa h.(it's ok khushi what is your favourite food)
Khushi , humein toh gol gappe , jalebie , chat aur allu ke parathe pasand h.(i liked goll gappe, chat , jalebie and patato stuffed purate)
ASR called aman and tell him these things to order and also in 5 minutes he have.
Khushi , Arnav ji apne yeh kou order kiya.(arnav ji why tou order this?)
ASR , kou ke tmein pasand h aur tm meri friend ho na.(becaue you liked it and you are my friend . you are?)
Khushi overwhelmed but his gesture and hug him by giving him a shock but smile after few minutes.
Khushi thank you Arnav ji.
During the lunch, lavanya came the cabin without knocked and Arnav become angry.
ASR , what the hell is this do u have any manner before enter ur boss cabin.
La , ASR wo wo mein (ASR that i i)
ASR , woh Mei. What lavanya get the hell out of my cabin right now.(what i lavanya get the hell out of my cabin)
When Arnav shout at lavanya then khushi become scared and caught arnav's arms tightly.
Lavanya see this and become angry and leave the cabin in her jealousy.
When Arnav feel grip on his arms see khushi like a scary kitten and clinging to him tightly.
ASR , damn on u raizada cursed him in his mind.
ASR (cupped her face ), khushi kya houa tmein.(khushi what happen to you?)
Khushi , ar Arnav ji app plz mat chilaya kru mujhe both dar lagta hai loud voice aur darkness se.(arnav ji plz you don't shout i m afraid of loud voices and darkness)
ASR , don't worry khushi aur mein promise krta hou ke mein nhi chilao ga jab mein tmare sath honga thek h.(dont worry khushi i promiced you that i will shout infront of you)
3 week leap
In this 3 week Arnav love and protectivness  for khushi get deeper and deeper and khushi also feel that she feel something for her Arnav ji but hesitate due to difference of status and the torture she is getting from lavanya.
One day when khushi was going to Arnav cabin with his black coffee then lavanya. See this a smirk evily.
Lavanya , khushi come to my cabin right now.
Khushi , or di coffee.
La , khushi yaha ao abhi.( khushi come yo my cabin now!)
Khushi when going toward lavanya then lavanya's frnd intensionally collide with khushi and hot coffee fall on khushi hand and also lavanya dress. Lavanya become angry and shout on khushi.
La , what is this khushi. U spoil my dress (and slap khushi tightly) and get lost from here.
Khushi cry due to burning of his hand and check bring new coffee for Arnav and went to their cabin.
Khushi Arnav ji apki coffee by controlling her tears.(arnav ji your coffee)
While taking coffee Arnav hand to touch her burning hand and she hiss in pain
Arnav notice the burning marks and make her sit on his lap and while cupping her cheeks saw the finger marks and boiled in anger but control himself.
ASR , khushi bacha yeh kaise houa kis ne yeh kiya.(khushi baby how this happen?)
While listening his caring voice she burst out in crying and hide her face in his chest.
ASR , khushi kya houa aur stop crying na bacha. Ssshhsss stop crying and tell me.(khushi what happen baby don't cry plz. sshhss stop crying tell me)
Khushi , ar Arnav ji mein Kya both buri hou ke mujhe se koi bhi pyaar nhi krta.(arnav ji am i that bad that no one loves me)
Asr , nhi khushi kis ne kaha ke tum buri aur koi tumein pyaar nhi krta.(no khushi who said this  you are  bad and no one loves you?)
Khushi , nhi Arnav ji sach mein mujhe koi pyaar nhi krta.(no arnav ji its like that no one love me in real)
These word prick Arnav heart and finally he confess his feeling.
ASR , khushi look at me.aur kis be kaha tmein koi pyaar nhi krta. Mein krta hou na apni khushi se behpanah payaar.
Khushi looked at him with shock and tear of happiness.(khushi look at me and who said this that no one loves you i love my khushi limitless )
ASR , Han khushi mein tumse both pyaar krta hou itna ke tmari ek smile ke liye mein puri duniya ko utal putal kr do ga.
I LOVE YOU KHUSHI. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. (yes khushi i love you very much i love you this much that for your one smile i can up side down this whole world )
khushi cry with happiu of tear and said
I LOVE YOU TOO ARNAV JI  and hug him tightly like her full life depends on him only.
Arnav kiss on her forehead and ask : now tell me khushi yeh kaise houa.
Khushi start crying and said him every thing
ASR , how dare she slap u I won't spare that lavanya
Khushi become scared and said: no no Arnav ji agar apne di ko kuch kaha toh amma humein dark room mein phir se band kr dein gi nhi arnav ji plz plz app kuch nhi kaho ge.she become panicking.(no no arnav ji if you said anything to di then amma again locked me in the dark room no arnav ji please no)
Arnav become shocked heard her revelation and angry but his first perioty is his khushi.
ASR , ssshhsss chup jaan mein kuch nhi kru ga okay now stop crying sshhhss.(sshhss stop jaan ok i won'y do anything okay now)
Khushi , ap humein chor KR nhi jyein ge na.hide her face in his coat securely.(you won't leave and go ever na.)
ASR , nhi jaan kabhi nhi mein nhi jao ga ok.(no jaan i will not leave you and go ever ok)