part 61 healing

After 1 week
In this one week Arnav continuesly keep punishing raizadas anjali dadi and maya. He send abhi to some orphanage and sponsored his education till graduation and his necessarily thing till he can't able to earn. Because he knows that if anything wrong thing happens to abhi if they leave his matter like that and didn't do anything for his future which was almost destroy due to his own mother than khushi will always live in guilt. So he take care of his all needs. And Arnav did tlc to khushi that know she start healing and coming back to her self not fully but she started and Arnav his happy with her this progress.
At some  village
One women is sitting inside some dirty house whose condition is like that no any human but even any animal not like to stay there . But she was sitting and cursing her fate that she mess with such devil that he destroy in more than worst way. And remembering those days when lived with doing her tons of makeup and doing kitty party's and order servent to even drink a water. And now she doesn't even get to eat her food two times in a day herself and wearing a teared saree for days and smelling like dead dog. (Yes guys you idea is right she is manorama mami)
Arnav knows his family members very well and also know that which punishment is prove to be  worst for which person. And mami is the person who always proud of her status and lifestyle. So Arnav not only bring mami from sky to earth like in this ways that she doesn't able to get a place in earth also and even if she get then that place is worse than hell.
Night time arshi room
Arnav leaning to french door and talking to Aman and khushi is in the kitchen to prepare the dinner.
ASR , Aman did you do all the things that I asked?
A  , yes asr everything is done .
ASR , ok Aman and all formalities to shift to denmark is done or anything is Left.
A  , no ASR everything is ok only your and khushi bhabhi signatures on the paper is left which you should complete till tomorrow so that further procedure will be in 2 days.

ASR , ok Aman tomorrow at lunch time at penthouse and I and khushi will also signatures the paper. And khushi also asking to invite you at lunch before shifting.
A  , ok Asr done. I will come tomorrow and see you both.
After finishing the call Arnav went down to see the khushi what she is doing. And see that she is making food so he sign the hp to go out and hug her from back and Said.
ASR , what my jaan is doing? And khush I denied you to do any work and do the rest then why you always like to tired yourself.
Khushi , Arnav you know that I love to cook food for you. I also know the fact that even you denied to make me do any work but you love that when I cook food for you. So now come and have food.
ASR , of course I love the that you made for me. Is there anything that I don't love in my jaan. All the things you do is precious for me meri jaan mera chotosa honeypot. Said Arnav while sitting on the chair making khushi sit on his lap and kissing her cheecks loudly.
Both had their dinner and after doing lots of masti sleep
Guys next part will be 2nd last or last . And guys I m thinking to write my new ff on arrange marriage.
Now you guys Tell me on which couple I should write arrange marriage. Which couple's vote will more then I will write on them
a)arshi (arnav&khushi)
b)manana(manik&nandini)
c) behir (mahir & bela)